OnePlus Nord N200 Review, Pros and Cons – As of last year, OnePlus has started creating entry-level segment devices that provide decent features at value-added price ranges. Although they aren’t so good at first look, from their price perspective, they can be considered a decent smartphone. The company recently launched a budget phone called OnePlus Nord N200 5G. It is the successor to the Nord N100 and luckily offers 5G connectivity with the update.
The camera quality is just above a mediocre level, so you didn’t have to expect something extraordinary from the start. But overall, if you’re looking for a budget phone with 5G support, it’s worth the money. With that said, let’s move on to the detailed review of the OnePlus Nord N200 smartphone and find out if it’s really worth buying or not.
OnePlus Nord N200 Review
- The slim front display is made of an LTPS IPS LCD panel that comes with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- You’ll get a triple camera setup that contains a 13MP main camera while a 16MP selfie camera.
- In terms of software rendering, the cool features of OxygenOS 11 match the Android 11 ecosystem.
- For the 5G connectivity option, the budget level 8nm Snapdragon 480 5G works like a powerhouse.
- There is a huge Li-Po 5000 mAh battery that comes with an 18W fast charging on top.
Design and Display
The OnePlus Nord N200 smartphone has the usual trademark design and although it has a built-in plastic frame that looks premium. In some ways, it resemb