OnePlus 9R Review, Pros and Cons – The latest OnePlus 9 series is an excellent example of quality features that have a diverse range. To repeat the same thing, the company recently unveiled the OnePlus 9R smartphone in India, which also shows that the company wants to lead the market for flagship phones.
The OnePlus 9R phone was officially launched on April 14, 2021, and being a futuristic 5G phone, attracted a lot of attention from the tech community. In addition, the specs and functions are improved compared to other variants. In addition, the 9R phone has a more aesthetic taste design. In addition, from powerful processors to robust batteries, there is a good chance that the phone will leave a legacy on the market. So, let’s start the detailed review to see what makes this device so unique and find out if it has any flaws.
OnePlus 9R Review
- The OnePlus 9R phone comes with an impressive 6.55 inches Fluid AMOLED display that also offers a high-quality 120Hz refresh rate.
- In the performance section, the 7nm Snapdragon 870 5g chipset takes the lead and provides robust support.
- As for the camera aspect, the 48MP main camera image processing technology is brilliant for every situation.
- In addition, Android 11 with the customized OxygenOS 11 interface works perfectly.
- Get a full day of battery life with a Li-Po 4500 mAh battery that has the blessing of 65W charging support.
Design and Display
The design aspect is reminiscent of last year’s OnePlus 8T, with some thorough changes to the camera modules. However, the appearance is improved in several ways, as you will notice the protection of gorilla glass 5 at the front while the rear panel was built with an aluminum frame and glass. You may see smudges while holding the phone.
In addition, there are two shade options, Lake Blue and Carbon Black. Both models have their classic and unique look, while the elegant design maintains the authentic charm. In add