Vivo V21 Review, Pros and Cons – The Vivo smartphone is generally known for its slim design and impressive camera technology, and they have been dominating the smartphone industry for over half a decade. Now, looking at your last phone, you will feel a similar essence too. The newest creation, Vivo V21 5G smartphone, also fits in this section. But the question remains, is it worth buying the Vivo V21 smartphone.
The Vivo V21 5G is currently the best smartphone in its V21 series. There is also a downgrade version of the Vivo V21, known as the V21e smartphone, with almost identical features. But, the V21 5G stands out more because of its excellent specs and features. Let’s go to the in-depth review of the Vivo V21 5G smartphone.
Vivo V21 Review
- The unique glossy plastic design gives a subtle feel and offers 6.44 inches 90Hz AMOLED screen.
- In the processing section, the Dimensity 800U 5G accurately controls 5G performance and connectivity.
- There is also support for a 64 MP main camera which renders decent mid-level results.
- As for software layers, Android 11 OS will be offered with Funtouch 11.1 UI on top.
- A Li-Po 4000 mAh battery support arrives with the 33W fast charging support.
Design and Display
From head to toe, you’ll notice that there is a plastic frame used on the back panel. But that doesn’t mean it looks cheap, the design looks shiny even though it is not made of glass. Speaking of the camera module, the almost square camera board is a good decision from the manufacturers as it shows the best quality of the phone.
Either way, you can choose the Vivo V21 5G in three fabulous color schemes, and each of them has unique and exciting looks. Although you won’t notice any gorilla glass protection, plus the Vivo V21 5G sales page confirms this as well. However, the big offer would be a simple, slim design that looks premium when holding the phone.
Either way, you will like it or not but you won’t be disappointed with the display, as it will have a 6.44 inches AMOLED panel. It also offers smooth features like a 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+. you’ll get a fingerprint sensor under the display and face ID options.<