Realme C25Y Review, Pros and Cons – Realme released a couple of smartphones in September so it was a busy time for them. Along with the Realme C25Y, they launched the Realme 8 series and Realme Bluetooth speakers. It is great news for all Realme lovers around the world. Although the brand is not yet relaxed, they have a lot of plans for this year. In this article, we’ll review the Realme C25Y smartphone released in September 2021.
Coming with a decent screen, standard camera, and also a powerful battery, the Realme C25Y could be a good buy in a low-budget section. As this phone is the lite version of Realme C25, the internal features are below average, with many underprivileged features. As there are many smartphones launched by the brand, this phone may be skeptical of success. So let’s start the detailed review of the Realme C25Y smartphone.
Realme C25Y Review
- It comes with a 6.5 inches IPS screen which is pretty standard.
- With the help of Android 11 OS, you can expect a good amount of smoothness in every operation.
- The 12nm Unisoc T610 chipset gives a below-average performance.
- Powered by a triple camera, it has a 50MP primary camera on the back panel.
- With the Li-Po 5000mAh battery, you can last at least 48 days in standby mode.
Design and Display
The Realme C25Y smartphone comes with a simple layout, but the design is quite different from many of its other models. Where the Glacier Blue model provides a relaxing feeling to the eyes, the Metal Gray option comes as a lackluster variant. The horizontal pattern strip is quite unique this time around. Whether you like the layout or not, the two models don’t seem to appeal to users. The plastic frame on the rear panel consists of a triple camera that covers a very