Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Review, Pros and Cons – With a few years of extension, Motorola has improved a lot. This year, Motorola’s next smartphone will also follow the trend, creating innovative devices in the entry segment. The company recently unveiled the successor to the Moto G9 Play, which is known as Motorola Moto G Play 2021 smartphone. There is less chance that this phone will launch on the global stage. But still waiting for that to happen is what we can do for now.
Now, changing the technical history of the Moto G Play 2021 smartphone. This device is a big deal, as it comes with equal balance software and features. In addition, it also includes a tall screen, robust battery, and a full-featured Android 10 skin. If you want to know more about Moto G Play 2021 phone, then we will discuss the rest of the specifications thoroughly, so that you can understand whether buying this phone is worth it for you or not.
Motorola Moto G Play 2021 Review
- The device contains the relatively new chipset Snapdragon 460 with Adreno 610 graphics unit.
- On the plus side, it appears to have a decent amount of pixel density under a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display.
- Considering that the camera section has its hands on the 13 MP dual camera and one 5 MP on the front selfie camera.
- You may not notice any gorilla glass protection, but a water-repellent coating is present.
- The power supply is done via the 5000 mAh battery, and a 10W charger offers.
Design and Display
Whether you select a basic or intermediate smartphone, you will likely receive a plastic body phone. But, that doesn’t mean it’s the worst or something like that. It just didn’t feel like high quality compared to its archenemy glass frame design. However, comparatively, this device has a two-tone design, which provides a unique look.
In addition, you will receive the mark inside the rear panels under the fingerprint reader. Above that, there is the Square shape camera board which you will also get an LED fla