Realme X50 M Smartphone Pros and Cons: A new phone of Realme recently unlived a few days ago in China, this phone is going to become part of the Realme X series and it is known as Realme X50 M with molded with the same features of Realme X50, but to make this phone bit cheaper, in the process, the company does discard some decent features as well. In other words, it is the Lite version of the flagship Realme X50, which launched the previous month.
This phone has high chances to outsource from China to the global market because most of the recent 5G level flagship smartphones unveiled in China. Rumors are rendering that this phone will take the global stage and can be available with 2 to 3 months.
- Realme X50 M has a high-end octa-core 765 Snapdragon which is combined with the Andreno 620 graphics
- In the battery section, an enormous 4200 mAh battery has 30W fast charging.
- A quad-camera setup integrates on immersive design.
- This phone offers 5G connectivity support, which comes around $280( 21,000 INR).
Realme X50 M: Design and display
The phone consists of a smooth design that combines along with the shinning lines that visible on some reflection. On the other hand, it feels lighter while holding this phone due to its weight is pretty low. In the display department, a 6.57 HD+ IPS display panel comes with a high-end refresh rate of 140 Hz, which is quite decent as an additional innovation, along with high resolution and approx 400 PPI density. Generally, this type of feature won’t see in mid-segment phones.
Realme X50 M: Internal Memory
It offers Android 10 OS with the layering of Realme user-interface, which has all the goodness and flaws of its. X50 M provide processor of Qualcomm 7 series Snapdragon 765Soc integrated on 5G modem with the graphic of Adreno 620, In memory variant, it is attainable in two options of 6GB RAM/128GB and 6GB RAM/128GB that are fuse with UFS 2.1 memory support, however, it didn’t have MicroSD card support.
In the camera section, a bunch of six cameras (including the front and selfie-cam) setup seen on the phone. Like the front camera, a stripe structure AI quad-cameras board of 48MP, 8MP, 2MP, and 2MP is improvising the photo and video quality and comes with a Wide-angle shooter that can even extend a field-of-view of 119 degrees and improves the image experience. Along with 2 MP macro and monochromic sensor, and a dual selfie camera of 16MP and 2MP. It provides 4K video, slow-motion, time-lapse, which makes the phone more prominent. you much check Realme X50 Pro vs Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
Battery, Price, and Other
The phone has a 4200 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery that offers a fast-charging of 30W, which can charge 0 to 70% within 30 min and has decent screen viewing time. The security module improvising with the side-mounted fingerprint sensor and has a Type-C charge port.
It is attainable in two astonishing colors of Galaxy White and Starry Blue, which base variant prices starting around USD280 ( 21,000 INR).
Realme X50 M 5G Smartphone Specifications Detail
|Specifications||Realme X50 M|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Build||Glass frame, Glass Back and front|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD,|
16 M colors
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, Realme UI|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G|
|Camera||48MP, 8MP, 2MP, and 2MP|
|Selfie||16MP and 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, compass, accelerometer,|
|Battery||4200 mAh, Fast charging 30W|
|Colors||Blue and White|
|Price||USD280 (INR 21,000)|
Realme X50 M 5G Smartphone Pros and Cons
- The phone does have a sleek design, but this already used in many Realme production line smartphones.
- According to its price, the OLED panel fittest for the phone, but it has an IPS LCD.
- High-end games executed efficiently through this phone 120 Hz refresh rate, and it will improve the gaming experience.
- But, on the flip side, the battery drains a little faster, to counter this reduce set the refresh rate to 90 Hz.
- Battery life and capacity are adequate and works fine in mild condition.
- The audio-output is quite moderate.
- Realme cameras work well in lighting as well as in low light and offer a pleasant experience.
- The user-interface is user-friendliness and quite easy-to-use.
Realme X50 M 5G phone has decent features such as fast charge, USB type-C, and offers proper battery capacity with an astounding battery life that glorify the different aspect of the phone. Realme X50 M also provides a good processor option, which will set new merit in the inexpensive smartphone market. This device falls under the high-premium mid-range smartphone, and it fits almost every standard of its flagship range.
One thing not confirmed that when this handset will launch globally. It will come as a rebrand version, or it will arrive in the same variant. Although the Realme X50 didn’t appear on the Global stage, X50 M has high hope to come forth globally.