Vivo Y52 Review, Pros and Cons – Typically, Vivo is known for its aesthetic designs and layout, but recently they are leaning towards the performance aspect as well. You may have heard of the Vivo Y series, which brings amazing features at an affordable price, if not you should check one of them. For today’s review, we have the Vivo Y52 5G smartphone, which is highly anticipated to enter the market as all companies are trying to make mid-range 5G devices.
Unfortunately, the smartphone is currently available in China and you have to wait until the phone hits the global stage. If not, then there’s a big chance that manufacturers will release a revamped version of this phone in India, possibly something like the Vivo Y21 2021. Anyway, like most mid-range 5G devices, the Vivo Y52 5G cuts some corners, which we’ll cover later in this article. But luckily you are getting better interface camera features. With that said, let’s move towards the detailed review of the Vivo Y52 smartphone.
Vivo Y52 Review
- The Vivo Y52 5G comes with a 6.58 inches IPS LCD display which also brings a decent pixel density.
- On the performance side, the phone is accompanied by the Dimensity 700 5G chipset with a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU unit.
- Get decent camera quality with a 48MP main camera setup with an 8MP selfie camera.
- The final software brings Android 11 OS with Funtouch 11.1 custom UI layer support.
- You will receive a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery that will follow the example of the 18W Fast Charging Block.