Samsung Galaxy F52 Review, Pros and Cons – If you were looking for some budget phones in a mid-range option, you should go with the Samsung Galaxy F52 smartphone. The Galaxy F52 phone was just released on June 1, 2021, with a decent camera, processor, screen, battery, and 5G support all in one phone.
Even though you won’t get the AMOLED display, because of its design, processor, camera, it makes you stuck to the phone all the time. The Galaxy F52 smartphone design is completely unique and you won’t find any other phones. The good thing is that the phone is available in the global market. So let’s start the detailed review of the Samsung Galaxy F52 smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy F52 Review
- The 6.6 inches screen with a 120 Hz refresh rate can be a dangerous combination to provide the best performance.
- Android 11 OS takes care of all your daily tasks supported by OneUI 3.1.
- For more realistic performance, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset combines with the Adreno 619 graphics.
- For professional photography the 64MP main camera works best.
- You will receive a 25W fast charger to charge the internal Li-Po 4500 mAh battery.
Design and Display
If you like cool and peace