Oppo K9s Review, Pros and Cons – Oppo smartphones are widely known for their aesthetic design that can work in most cases, but the recent launch of the Oppo K9 series has taken things to the next level. In that line, the company includes phones – like Oppo K9, K9 Pro, and K9s. We’ll check out the Oppo K9s for today’s review, launching in China, while the release date is October 20th.
Oppo has a smartphone for a different range; whether it’s camera performance or heavy gaming, in the case of Oppo K9s, you’ll get a piece of everything. Unfortunately, whether or not this phone will be available outside of China is still a mystery. Hopefully, it’s the phone comes with 5G connectivity so you don’t fall behind the trends and experience great stuff from the camera and battery department. So, without further ado, let’s move towards the detailed review of the Oppo K9s smartphone.
Oppo K9s Review
- The phone brings the true potential through the 5000 mAh battery, which also supports a 30W charger.
- As far as the design and the screen are concerned, everything looks premium with the 120Hz IPS LCD display.
- You are getting the 6nm Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset that handles processing precisely at the hardware edge.
- Furthermore, the visual and graphical aspect gives a total result, thanks to the implementation of ColorOS 11.2 based on Android 11.
- Last but not least, the phone offers a decent level 64 MP main camera setup with a 16 MP selfie camera.
- Currently, Oppo K9s is available exclusively for the Chinese smartphone market.
Design and Display
The design aspect of Oppo phones generally brings impressive result