Oppo K9 Review, Pros and Cons – Worthwhile smartphones are those that can make a lasting impact on users. By providing impressive features, Oppo has won many hearts. Now the new release on May 11, 2021, is the Oppo K9 smartphone with 5G bandwidth. Of course, the brand is dedicated to following the next generation.
The K9 phone comes with a powerful and brilliant processor that changes the perspective of all gamers. You will witness the charm of the screen and the camera too. If you check the design, the K9 looks like the A74 smartphone. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Oppo K9 smartphone.
Oppo K9 Review
- You would be surprised by the combination of a 6.43 inches super AMOLED screen with 1080p resolution.
- It’s an amazing experience when you use the phone and it’s possible due to the Android 11 operating system.
- Having a phone like this with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G chipset is a blessing.
- You will have a triple rear camera with a 64MP main camera and a 32MP selfie camera.
- It’s not enough to last a whole day with a 4300mAh battery.
Design and Display
The mix of colors on the back makes you fascinated with the Oppo K9 phone. The desire to grab the model is just for the colors, although the other features will definitely come later. Available in Black and Aurora, the K9 smartphone makes you fall in love with this phone. Whether you are a prudent smartphone user or an ordinary user, configuring all external specs can suit everyone. Where the optical fingerprint sensor is under the screen. The curved corner sets the model apart from the others.
On the front, you will see a 6.43 inches screen built with a super AMOLED display. You won’t be disappointed with the presence of the 90 Hz refresh rate. Furthermore, the presence of 750 nits of maximum brightness makes this model more suitable for every condition. Plus you’ll have 1080p resolution and because of the 20:9 aspect ratio, the screen displays a wide