Lenovo Legion Duel Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – For over two months, the rumors of Lenovo Legion Duel are circulating on the internet. It looks like Lenovo is to follow the same strategy that Asus had implement. First, they create a legion gaming laptop series, and now they prepare to launch a gaming smartphone with the same name.
Compare to other gaming-centric smartphones, which count the ZTE nubia Red Magic, Xiaomi Black Shark 3, and Asus RoG II. It has unique traits of its own. The splendid news is that the Lenovo Legion is about to launch in July. The expected starting price of the phone is around $800 (60,000 INR). The maker has revealed the phone’s almost all specs, and the device will be available soon and this phone can be pre-order in China from now on.
Lenovo Legion Duel Specifications Overview
- It features an AMOLED panel display with an over 144 Hz refresh rate with HDR 10+ support.
- Lenovo Legion Duel comes with a power-packed Snapdragon 865 chipset.
- A 5000 mAh battery with ultra-fast charging support of 90W.
- It apparently has a better cooling system inside its board.
- As the Lenovo Legion is a gaming smartphone, no one expects that it would have a 64MP primary lens camera.
Design and Display
The Lenovo Legion appears with a typical gaming smartphone design with a dual camera at the center of the rear panel with a legion three ways layout. It may also have a glowing effect on its name. The device’s design is quite unusual because it has a pop-up selfie camera on the side frame, which is unique at the same time. There is a Dual speaker present at the top and the bottom screen and also has a 3.55 mm jack slot.
It has a 6.65 inches AMOLED screen of FULL HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution with over 391 pixels per inch density display intact as the front panel. For the gaming aspect, they provide the set of 144 Hz refresh rate for better smoothness, which is paired with HDR 10+ support. This config