ASUS ROG II Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – The mobile gaming division has been flourish in recent years, this only possible because of high-end gaming smartphones such as the IQOO, Black Shark, and Asus ROG series, and rise as the turning point in gaming history.
Compare to 2015, mobile gaming changed in several ways, and it is going in its success because teens, even adults also like playing smartphone games, and the significant role played by the graphics as well.
Now looking for suitable gaming devices with the affordable price range. Thus, the Asus ROG series receives more attention, as it has the best feature in the mid-range. Asus defines as a brand focused on gamey outlook and it looks like it combines all the features onto ASUS ROG II. It’s a successor of the phenomenal Asus ROG phone.
In this article, we’ll cover the full review of Asus ROG II and discover the value of the smartphone for games as well as other features of respect to its users, check Zenfone 6 by Asus.
ASUS ROG II Specifications Overview
- Like the ROG 1, it also provides ultimate gaming experience.
- ASUS ROG II is one of those 2019 smartphones, which offers a 120 Hz refresh rate screen.
- It comprises ROG UI that gives features related to gaming.
- An enormous 6000 mAh battery fits in the standards.
- It also has a high score streak at AnTuTu benchmarks.
- The interesting fact here is that it is globally available.
Display and camera
Asus ROG II comes with a compact graphic design that enhances the glow effect of the back screen via relic design, it also presents a unique dual-camera — includes 48 MP primary shooter and 13 MP ultra-wide lens.
On the front, it sports a 6.59 inches Full HD resolution AMOLED, which evidential improves color and contrast quality of the screen with a selfie camera board of 24MP and couple up the corning glass protection.
Memory and Internal
It based on Android 9 (Pie), which is upgradable to Android 10, and it blends the layering skin of Rogue UI that enables a lot of features that basically enhance the gaming experience.
Also, you are getting the 2019’s best Snapdragon 855+ SoC and processor with Andreno 640 graphics. Looking to its memory variant, we assured that Asus designed for every segment’s users. The first option comes with 8 GB RAM with 128 GB, and the setup of 12 GB RAM arrives with 256 GB, 512 GB, and 1 TB storage. However, the secondary storage option doesn’t appear in the memory series. Regardless of the vacant room present in the basic variant, it needs an SD card for better UX. But in reality, it didn’t have it.
Battery and Price
ROG II takes place with an immense power capacity of 6000 mAh, and it has a 30W wired fast charger with 10W reverse charging technology.
It has two colors of Matte Black and Glossy Black, which will attract attention. The starting price of the phone is around $599 (45,999 INR). We are expecting its price will go down when Rog III will release.
ASUS ROG II Full Specifications
Down below you can see full specifications of ASUS ROG II Smartphone.
|Specifications||Asus ROG II|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Build||Glass front and back, aluminum frame|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen AMOLED,1B colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie), ROG UI|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+|
|Internal||128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB|
|Camera||48MP and 13MP|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 6000 mAh,|
Fast charging 30W,
Quick Charge 4.0,
Reverse charging 10W
|Colors||Matte and Glossy Black|
|Price||USD 599 (45,999 INR)|
ASUS ROG II Pros and Cons
Down below you can see the list of pros and cons of Asus ROG II smartphone
- The ultimate gaming experiences.
- Decent graphics and processes enhance other aspects.
- Reduction in lags and better gaming moving would achievable via a 120Hz high refresh rate.
- It has a 3.5 mm jack as well as high audio output.
- It has a reliable all-rounder camera performance.
- The processor can hold a high threshold.
- Along with a huge 6000mAh the battery capacity.
- It lacks an SD storage option.
- On the other hand, it is quite a heavy phone.
- No IP certification and didn’t offer wireless charging.
- It doesn`t have a 5G connectivity option.
The Asus ROG II is flawless in terms of gaming department and also have exceptional features in other section. If you are looking for a device that fits your gaming need in $599 while giving an outstanding performance, then you’re selecting the best standard handset. Asus ROG II will be the first choice of every gamer until the ROG III comes.