Honor V40 Lite Review, Pros and Cons – Recently, Chinese smartphone companies have experienced massive growth. One of them is the Honor that was part of Huawei Technology. Focused mainly on the younger generation, Honor gave many featured phones that are attractive. The company launched another smartphone called the Honor V40 Lite, on March 28, 2021.
Presented with a wonderful screen, 5G network, and a brilliant camera, this phone can make noise around the corner, but it is lacking in many sections in this budget. Let’s start the detailed review to know more about the Honor V40 Lite smartphone.
Honor V40 Lite Review
- The 6.57 displays give 1B of colors in an image and provide a 90 Hz refresh rate when playing videos.
- It runs on an older version of the operating system, which is Android 10 and there is no Google Play Service.
- The MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5g offers decent performance for gamers with the Mali-G57 MC3 graphics unit.
- You will receive a 64 MP main camera that is great for capturing images in great detail.
- It provides a 66W fast charger with the Li-Po 3800 mAh battery.
Design and Display
The brighter tone of this phone makes it more attractive on the back. Available in three colors that are black, blue, and green. The V40 Lite displays a peaceful atmosphere for users. The 6.57