Realme C20A Review, Pros and Cons – Among some of the expected smartphones launched by Realme, the C20A also caught the attention of a large audience. Because of its low budget phone with many decent features, this phone attracts many users. The Realme C20A smartphone is recently launched on May 11, 2021. Instead of launching flagship phones, the brand has focused on mid-range models. As it is a low budget smartphone, there is no doubt about its capacity.
With some decent features, like a battery, a processor that can do all of your regular tasks for surfing the Internet, taking notes, chats, etc. can be done easily. This phone is a downgraded version of the C20 smartphone. So let’s start a detailed review of the Realme C20A smartphone.
Realme C20A Review
- The 6.5 inches IPS LCD displays with 720p resolution that is sufficient for your standard viewing.
- While not obsolete, Android 10 OS performs all the necessary tasks with the customized Realme UI interface.
- The MediaTek Helio G35 chipset increases the performance of the phone at a clock speed of 2.3 GHz.
- With the single 8 AI primary camera, the C20A can bother you if you are looking for a standard quality image.
- The huge Li-Po 5000 mAh battery comes with a reverse charge feature.
Design and Display
There is a long strip on the back, starting from the top to the bottom of the camera. The phone has a standard design whether you’re obsessed with blue or not, you can choose Lake Blue or go to Iron Gray. The Realme C20A phone sports a cool design with color. The square camera plate takes up a little space and gives the rest to use the phone in comfort. For your comfort, instead of the fingerprint sensor, you will get the face to unlock feature. With the smart design, it can attract your attention, as this C20A phone is made for the target audience, who are looking for smartphones for general uses.
The standard 6.5 inches IPS