Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro Smartphone Pros and Cons: The Xiaomi unveils the latest gaming beast Black shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro smartphones in March 2020. These phones emphasized most of the flagship features. On the other hand, it unveils lots of gaming-centric features and loads of really high-end specifications.
Black Shark 3 5g model was launched on March 11, and the official specification sheet has a piece of heap information. Let get straight in the review and see these phones are worth buying or not.
- The main difference in Black Shark 3 pro and Black shark 3 is its memory and battery.
- There are lots of features in the joy UI with trigger buttons.
- It has a chipset of Snapdragon 865 with the graphics of Andreno 650.
- These phones appear with a 5000 mAh large battery for the better gaming experience and 65 Watt ultra-fast charging.
Design and Display
It comes to a unique design that didn’t see in any other phone, and the customizable zig-zag logo further emerged the beauty of the phone. Although, its design is quite similar to the Vivo IQOO 3. As for Full HD+ 6.68 inches screen in Shark 3 of 1080×2400 pixels resolution with 394 PPI density and 7.1 inches screen in Shark 3 Pro display of 1440×3120 pixels resolution with 482 PPI density.
Super AMOLED panel given in the phones and it also includes features such as a default 60 Hz refresh rate, which can extend up to 90 Hz, touch-sensing comes with 270 Hz, 500 nits brightness type, and HDR 10+ support on the resolution. check Vivo iQOO vs Black Shark which one is better.
Memory and Internal specifications
It comes with an in-built Android 10 OS with the layering of the Joystick user interface. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset and has a 7nm+ Octa-core processor with the latest generation graphic of Andreno 650 GPU. It comes with the support of storage type UFS 3.0, and there isn’t any microSD slot.
Shark 3 appears in three memory variants of 8GB RAM / 128 GB, 12GB RAM / 128 GB, 256 GB storage. As for Shark 3 Pro, it comes in two memory variants of 8GB RAM / 256 GB and 12GB RAM / 512 GB storage.
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro Camera specifications
Both the phones have a triple camera setup of 64MP + 13MP + 5MP in which 64 MP is the primary sensor of Sony Imax, 13 MP for the ultra-wide shot, and 5 MP for macro and portrait. It featured Slow-motion, Time-lapse, Portrait, and HDR with video shooting quality of 2k. The selfie camera of 20 MP with the video recording quality of 1k.
Battery, Price, and Other
It has the 3.5 mm jack slot with type C charging port and under-display fingerprint sensor given for the security. These are the gaming phone, so it is reasonable to have large batteries. Shark 3 has 4720 mAh battery with fast charging of 65-Watt. The company claims that it can charge 0 to 100% within 30 minutes. But the 8/128 GB variant has 30 W fast charging. It also gives a Magnetic charge of 18W and available in Lightning Black, Amor Gray, and Star Silver color with a starting price tag of 530$ (40,000 INR).
As for Black Shark 3 pro, it has 5000 mAh battery and available in Phantom Black and Armor Gray color with the starting price of 650$ (49,000 INR).
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro Smartphone Specifications Detail
|Specifications||Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro||Xiaomi Black Shark 3|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Announced||March 2020||March 2020|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Display||Capacitive Touchscreen AMOLED 16M colors||Capacitive Touchscreen AMOLED 16M colors|
|Size||7.1 inches||6.67 inches|
|Resolution||1440 x 3120 pixels||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|OS||Android 10||Android 10|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7nm+)||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7nm+)|
|Graphics||Adreno 650||Adreno 650|
|Internal||256GB, 512GB||128GB, 256GB|
|RAM||8GB, 12GB||8GB, 12GB|
|Camera||64MP, 13MP, and 5MP||64MP, 13MP, and 5MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Proximity, Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass||Fingerprint, Proximity, Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass|
|Battery||5000 mAh, Fast charging 65W, Magnetic charging 18W||4720 mAh, Fast charging 65W/30W, Magnetic charging 18W|
|Price||650$ (49,000 INR)||530$ (40,000 INR)|
|Color||Black, and Gray||Black, Silver, and Gray|
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro Pros and Cons
- They are gaming beast phones with that you can play high-end games (like PUBG and Call-Of-Duty) at the highest resolution quality, which brings an astounding level of gaming experience.
- The flagship-level LDDPR 4 RAM increases the performance with the blazing fast speed.
- Besides that, the Shark 3 Pro has the physical pop-up gaming triggers which improvise the gameplay.
- The camera features and quality of images are quite similar to the MI 10, which is one heck of a phone.
- The trigger buttons are only available in the Shark 3 Pro.
- The camera quality of the phone didn’t fit in the mid-range flagship phone. Xiaomi did make a high-quality camera phone, but on this phone, the camera is quite moderate.
- This phone not made for regular use it specifically releases for the gamers.
- The main issues lie in the size of the phone, in big-hands, it’s not a difficulty to use, but for people who have small-hands will face problems while holding this phone because of its chunky body.
Xiaomi Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro – These phones are quite impressive in terms of performance and gaming experience. It is a decent choice if you are thinking to buy this phone. It is a superior grade gaming smartphone that has the latest flagships feature, including its gaming features. Its specs features and price tag of around 650$ which sounds excellent.