Xiaomi Mi 10 and 10 Pro Smartphones Pros and Cons: In 2017, people thought that a dual-camera is the biggest turn-over in the mobile industry history, and nobody imagined that: any company can break the cage of 64 MP lens cameras and go further for better photography experience. But, now there are. Xiaomi launches the grand smartphone(Xiaomi 10 and 10 Pro) with a 108 MP lens camera.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 and 10 Pro launch-event happened on 17 Feb. In which, the company officially introduces the phenomenal 108 MP camera-based Xiaomi 10 series with all the specifications and functionality details. Realme X50 Pro vs Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G phones
On top of that, this time the camera module improved in several folds compared to other phones. In the Mobile industry, Xiaomi offers the best camera option with astounding photography and videography experience, and image shooting quality is quite superior to the other companies’ smartphones. Let see the specification and other detail to get an overview that both Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro phones are worth buying or not.
- Both phones offer a quad-camera setup configuration with a phenomenal lens of 108 MP.
- The battery life of the phones is quite decent.
- The super AMOLED displays.
- The Benchmark score of the phones is pretty high
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Design and Display Specifications
In general overview, both phones consist of similar design and display. The plain sparkling design of the back frame looks premium. On the other hand, it has a curved turnout, which improves the device in a several-fold. The weight of the phones is 210 grams and has a metallic frame built with Grollia glass 5 in the back frame and front display.
On top of that, the company offers a superb Full HD+ 6.6 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 398 PPI density, which is considerably immersive. As for the resolution, they offer 1080×2340 pixels quality resolution with a 90 Hz refresh rate, which includes HDR10+, 180HZ touch-sensing, and advertised 500 nits brightness. All this setup comes with the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass version 5.
Internal and Memory Specifications
The phones come with the OS of Android 10, which layered by the company in-built MI user-interface (MIUI) software, and it has the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 856 chipset with 7nm+ Octa-core process including GPU of Adreno 650. In simple terms, the phones are a powerhouse in the performance and offer a standard 5G flagship smartphone features.
Xiaomi 10 has three memory variants of 8GB RAM + 128GB storage, 8GB RAM + 256GB storage, and 12GB RAM + 128GB storage. On the other hand, Xiaomi 10 Pro also has three alternatives in memory of 8GB RAM + 256GB Storage, 12RAM + 256GB Storage, and 12GB RAM + 512GB storage with the same Storage type of UFS 3.0
Xiaomi 10 – A quad-camera Setup of 108MP + 13MP + 2MP +2MP as the back camera in which a primary lens sensor of 108 MP offers unreal level photography and Second shooter of 13 MP for ultra-wide images with of the combo of 2 MP Maro-Zoom and depth perception lens. The highest quality of video recording is 4310 pixels at 30 fps, which comes with ultra-stability mode. The front camera is 20 MP of focus aperture 2.0, which has HDR and record videos up to 1080 pixels at 30fps.
Xiaomi 10 Pro – In this variant, the quad camera configuration is changed a little bit. It has 108MP + 8MP + 12MP + 20MP setup like the back camera, and it unveils the superior quality. It includes an 8 MP telephoto lens for 20x hybrid zoom, 20 MP lens for ultra-wides, and 12 MP lens for High-quality portraits images, and the video recording and selfie camera specification are similar to the Xiaomi 10.
Battery, Price, and Others
All the sensor specifications are similar in both the mi 10 model, they have an under-display fingerprint sensor, which works very well. As they have a non-removable battery, Xiaomi Mi 10 has 4750 mAh and Mi 10 Pro 4500 mAh Li-Po batteries, respectively. The Xiaomi 10 has 35 Watts fast charging, and 10 Pro has Ultra-fast charging of 65 Watts.
Xiaomi 10 has three brilliant colors of Ice Blue, Peach Gold, and Titanium Silver which comes at a price range of $889 whereas Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro comes in two amazing colors of Pearl White and Starry Blue, at the price range of $1120.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro and Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications Difference
|Specifications||Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro||Xiaomi Mi 10|
|Announced||February 2020||February 2020|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Weight||208 g||208 g|
|Build||Glass front and glass back (Gorilla Glass 5) with aluminum frame||Glass front and glass back (Gorilla Glass 5) with aluminum frame|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Size||6.67 inches||6.67 inches|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|OS||Android 10, MIUI 11||Android 10, MIUI 11|
|Chipset||(7 nm+)Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865||(7 nm+)Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865|
|RAM||8GB, 12GB||8GB, 12GB|
|Internal||256GB, 512GB||128GB, 256GB|
|Camera||Quad 108MP, 8MP, 12MP, 20MP||Quad 108MP, 13MP, 2MP, 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||gyro, proximity, Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, compass||barometer, gyro, proximity, Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, compass|
|Battery||4500 mAh, Fast battery charging 50W, wireless charging 30W||4780 mAh, Fast battery charging 30W, Wireless charging 5W|
|Colors||Rust Red and Moss Green||Peach Gold, Ice Blue, and Titanium silver|
Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro Smartphones Pros and Cons
- Xiaomi is known for its premium class camera Smartphone. The camera specifications of both phones are on the mythical-level, and it gives rewarded photography experience. When we click some photos, we didn’t find any grain or noise.
- The overall performance of the phones is decent; the apps run smoothly, the fingerprinter sensor, and face-unlock works on lighting speed.
- Screen time of 18 hours will blow your mind. It can stay alive for more 72 hours without charging and can charge within 40 minutes.
- With fast charging and tremendously powerful battery, include excellent resolution; High-end games can play on their extreme resolution quality, which will improvise the gaming experience.
- The independent AMOLED display screen type increases the viewing experience and develops user interaction.
- On the software level, everything works great, but most of the users didn’t like the MI user-interface instead of that they want the stock Android user interface in most of the cases.
- Lots of Useless pre-install apps have come by-default.
- It gets late android updates as compared to other smartphones.
- After some time, the phones start overheating.
- The durability stats are pretty low of the phones, which is one of the prominent disadvantages.
- It didn’t have the 3.5 mm jack port. However, audio quality is decent.
The overall performance of the phones is stable, and user experience is moderately common
Xiaomi Mi 10 and 10 Pro Smartphones Pros and Cons Conclusion: Both phones are surprisingly reliable, and the camera specifications make these phones more attractive. These phones are for those who love photography and want a premium range smartphone with amazing camera specs. Both phones are worth it, but the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has higher specs in camera modules.