Vivo iQOO 3 5G smartphone is a well-known brand that offers a high-quality user experience in mobiles. It’s not far behind, in the race of 5G Flagship smartphones. The new Vivo IQOO 3 5G is one of the most powerful in-built phones. The company will soon release its first-ever 5G supported smartphone. Let see the full details and specifications of IQOO 3.
Vivo IQOO 3 5g Review
IQOO 3 is a compatible device and has a brand name of VIVO. The official Announcement happened on Feb 25 and it will launch in March. Check here Vivo V15 vs Vivo V15 Pro.
IQOO 3 5g Design and Display
The body frame is made of metal. The front display is curved and has a small punched camera on the upper right side. On the side, you will have a volume rocker button with the power button and on the left-hand side, it has two sensors for gaming and a smart AI button. The device has a Type c port with speaker grills and the SIM card tray below. Above, you have a 3.55 mm jack port with a noise cancellation grill. It has an under-display fingerprint sensor on the screen. The phone has a standard quad-camera setup. The back frame is available in three different stylish colors. The front glass has the protection of Gorilla glass version 6.
It fits in the average hand and the weight of the phone is 218 grams which is a bit bulky according to its size. The length and width are 6.24 and 2.95 inches respectively. The breadth of the phone is 0.36 inches, Although, it looks slim and It feels bulky on holding. It has a compactable build quality. It has a Dual SIM port of Nano-SIM with dual stand-by.
iQOO 3 has the latest display type of Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of the phone is 6.44 inches which can easily fit in the normal hand. The screen-to-body ratio of 91.15 and that is immersive. It has the best resolution of 1080×2400 pixels with 409 PPI density. The device offers protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It has HDR 10+ display quality with 180 Hz touch-sensing.
iQOO 3 5g Internal Storage Specifications
It was assumed that the device will have the OneTouch or monster UI but, all the speculation got wrong and the device had the iQOO UI 1.0 based on Android 10. If you want. The user interface has some pre-installed apps, but you can delete those apps if you want. It has the latest Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 365 chipset powered with 7nm+. It has an Octa-core processor with GPU of Adreno 650.
The memory card slot is not available in the SIM tray. The highest memory configuration of the iQOO 3 is 12GB RAM and 256GB memory and 12GB RAM and 256GB storage capacity.
iQOO 3 5G Camera Specifications
The phone has a quad-camera setup, the configuration of the camera is as follows 48MP main sensor camera of 1.8 aperture for wide-angle shoots, 13MP of 2.5 focus aperture, it is specialized for telephotos of 50 mm. The additional feature of 13 MP camera is phase detection Autofocus and optical zoom up to 2x, and 2 MP camera of 2.4 apparatus for depth sensor. The additional feature is also available like- LED flash, HDR, panorama. The stability is absolutely flawless. You can make a video up to 2160 at 30fps with gyro-EIS.
The iQOO 3 5G selfie camera comes with 16MP which clicks 2.5 apparatus for the wide-angle shot. It has the feature of HDR. The video can use for video call up to 1080p at 30 fps.
iQOO 3 5G Battery and Other Specifications
It has a non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh battery and it has a vivo super fast charger battery charging of 55W. The battery can charge 50% in 30 minutes and has Super Flash Charge 2.0.
It has sensors like – fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The browser type is HTML5. The USB port is c type 1.0 with reversible connectivity. There are two versions of this phone – V1955A which will launch in China and I1927 which will launch in India. The device support LTE and 5G network so there will be no problem in connectivity. It has a Loudspeaker of 192kHz audio quality.
The phone is available in three amazing colors – Tornado Black, Volcano Orange, Quantum silver. The price of the product is approx. $550 (Rs 48,000).
|Specifications||vivo iQOO 3 5G|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Build||Glass front and glass back (Gorilla Glass 6) with aluminum frame|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|OS||Android 10, iQOO UI 1.0|
|Chipset||(7 nm+)Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865|
|RAM||6GB, 8GB, 12GB|
|Internal||128GB, 256GB, 512GB|
|Camera||Quad 48MP, 13MP, 13MP, 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||gyro, proximity, Fingerprint, accelerometer, compass|
|Battery||4400 mAh, Fast battery charging 55W|
|Colors||Orange, Black, and silver|
iQOO 3 5G Pros and Cons
- You will get a hard case, earphones, and 55W fast charger.
- For the protection from outer damage, the company gave hard case work very well. You can also buy a customized protection case.
- It is not a big phone however, it looks sturdy as well. It is slightly heavier than the other phones.
- The polar display view looks outstanding and the bristles are very thin. The color really pops out from the phone which looks very decent. The cut-out of the display is simply flawless and the punched camera is the smallest in the mobile industry, for right now.
- The user interface is fabulous, there is a lot of customization that you can perform as well as there is a lot of animation. The app drover is also available.
- If we talk about the sensor, It is a flagship-level phone so you will definitely get an under-display fingerprint sensor with face unlock. On testing, we find out that the fingerprint and face-unlock work very well. It has the fastest face-unlock speed.
- The audio and video quality improves the Super AMOLED display. Generally, the color contrast and brightness are awesome and the viewing experience is excellent.
- When you are gaming or watching videos the charging cable didn’t distribute you. The design of the charging cable set for gaming.
- It has LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi calling support, camera 2API support. It has YL 3 soon it will update to L3.
- It has the latest technology for UFS 3.1. It has Bluetooth 5.0 and has the support of Wi-Fi 6 and it is top of the line in specs of connectivity and communication.
- You can set google assistant on the AI button.
- We click some photos with its front camera. The resolution of the photos is grand. The contrast of the portrait mode is amazing. The depth presentation is accurate and the details are shown correctly. There are no flaws in photography.
- The selfie camera clicks decent images as well.
- The company didn’t launch this phone as gaming. Although, it has all the aspects required in the mobile for the gaming experience.
- It has monster touch controls, which work as in-game triggers.
- Playing games like call of duty and PUBG, the experience was awesome. With this, you can play at the highest resolution settings. While playing well there weren’t any lags.
- After playing for continuously 4 hours, almost 40% battery still remaining at that time and it also has a monster mode for a brilliant experience. The 180 Hz touch refresh rate will definitely maintain the gaming speed. The charging cable improves its effect while playing.
- It has reversible comparability, so you don’t need to worry about the connectivity.
- It has a high benchmark score. It means that it is a performance beast.
iQOO 3 5G – The overall impression of the phone is good. IQOO 3 5G is a great phone. It has all the things needed in a standard flagship smartphone. If you are looking for a standard phone with gaming features then iQOO 3 is the best choice.