Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Tecno is known for its entry-level smartphones. Recently Tecno released its Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro and Tecno Pouvoir 4, which are the best smartphone in the series. The Pouvoir 4 Pro variant released in July for the global market. This phone also quite resembles the Spark 5 Pro and Spark Power 2, which are exceptional smartphones as well.
Some of you may don’t know that the Pouvoir series is known for its charging capability. The same goes for the Spark series, which is known for its overall performance.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro Specifications Overview
- The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro fuels a 6000 mAh battery comes with 18W standard fast charging.
- In terms of camera specs, you will get an entry-level quad-camera setup, which provides the 16 MP selfie as well as the primary camera board.
- The power and performance are handled by the Helio P22 chipset with an octa-core processor.
- A 7 inches tall screen body, IPS LCD panel, arrives on the phone.
- The expected price is around $160 (12,000 INR).
Design and Display
The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro is a good option as the design, and its price would also be fair to fit in at the entry-level. Talking about its layout, it will get a complex yet sleek color gradient combination that looks quite excellent.
As for the front, it features a 7 inches tall Dot notch 720p resolution IPS LCD screen that provides usual configuration of pixel density, but on the other hand, several off-screen modes make you fall in love with it. Plus, it presents a dual stereo speaker, which enhances the audio output of the phone.
Memory and Internal
In terms of performance, the Heilo G90 processor is quite good, but instead of that furnishing, it̵