ZTE Blade V30 Review, Pros and Cons – Be it the external layout or the processor, less famous brands are coming up with new strategies that can be established for future phases. Whatever the strategy, it must be focused on the user experience. This is a new smartphone released on July 16, 2021 called ZTE Blade V30. As it comes with some moderate features, it comes with a low price range that is completely justified.
The layout is wonderful, no doubt, other specs like screen, camera and battery are noteworthy. If you are on a limited budget, you can check out the ZTE Blade V30 Vita which is the lite version of the Blade V30. The Blade V30 smartphone is a decent camera phone in a low-budget segment. You can decide for yourself whether it meets all your needs or not. So let’s start the detailed review of the ZTE Blade V30 smartphone.
ZTE Blade V30 Review
- A 6.67 inches screen with 1080p resolution is perfect for watching your favorite movies.
- The latest Android 11 operating system enhances the perfect performance of this model.
- The presence of the basic Unisoc Tiger T618 chipset detracts from the charm of this phone.
- Although there is a 64 MP main camera and 16 MP selfie camera.
- A Li-Po 5000 mAh battery is a really valuable addition to the Blade V30 model.
Design and Display
The brand has provided some amazing and eye-catching colors over the years. Whether you like vibrant colors or a nice standard layout, ZTE has just about everything in your bag. The Blade V30 smartphone also comes with a mixing color that looks very fascinating to everyone. Two colors are enough to maintain a standard position in the neighborhood. You can choose Black or Blue color shades. Both look decent with a vibrant color combination. The quad-camera section looks much larger than other phones and the fingerprin