TECNO Spark Power 2 Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – In terms of low-cost smartphones, Tecno and Infinix are the best and, recently, on June 17, the company launched the excellent Tecno Spark Power 2 smartphone, which is the new version of the older model. TECNO Spark Power 2 supports a great 6000 mAh battery and a 7.0-inches screen, keeping its price at $ 130 (10,000 INR).
Tecno Spark Power 2 Specifications Overview
- Tecno Spark Power 2 has an IPS LCD panel and a standard pixel density.
- In hardware, you will get the entry-level Helio P22 processor.
- Better quad-camera configuration than the competition and introduction of the 16 MP snapper as the main sensor on the rear and on the selfie port.
- It runs on the latest Android 10 operating system and matches HIOS 6.1.
- A huge 6000 mAh battery and charges at a speed of 18 W.
Design and Display
The simple design combines with a plastic framed body that beautifully enhances the appearance. Along with this, TECNO Spark Power 2 has a 7.0 inches screen envelope with a precise aspect ratio, and the AMOLED panels from the previous version have been replaced by an IPS LCD on this phone. The display screen also comes with 480 nits of brightness with 256 PPI density.
Memory and Internal
This phone has a single memory variant of 4 GB of RAM with 64 GB of storage space, which runs on the eMMC 5.1 and, under the hood, a 12 nm Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor combines the graphics of the PowerVR GE8320. In addition, Spark power 2 has a dedicated Micro-SD slot, which can store up to 256 GB.
In addition, it provides the software features of the Android 10 operating system with HIOS 6.1 user interface. In summary, you will have moderate performance and user experience, which is quite common on the budget smartphone.
On the front screen, a pair of 16 MP selfie cameras pair with an AI quad-camera board of a 16MP primary cam