Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Note series on the best selling premium range smartphone of Samsung, and this year they are going to come up with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. The second half of 2020 is started, and its the usual time of the launch of the Note 20 series. The expectation is that Note 20 Pro will be released on August 05 for sure. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5g is going to release with Note 20 ultra and four other devices in an online event. We have already prepared a report on the pros and cons of Note 20 ultra, so check that as well.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Specifications Overview
- First thing first, the phone runs on Android 10 with a stock user-interface of One UI 2.5.
- It will feature a Super AMOLED panel that covers with high-quality resolution and Pixels density.
- A triple camera appears on the rear panel, which features a 64 MP lens, and 10 MP selfie port.
- A battery of 4300 mAh battery charge with 45 W fast charging support.
- Same as the ultra variant, Snapdragon 865+ SOC for the USA, and Exynos 990 for the rest of the world.
- The phone expected to cost around $ 999 (74,000INR).
Design and Display
There is a plain granular design format seen on the phone rear panel, with a metallic finish body that improvises the looks and gives it a unique appearance. A sleek way to present a smartphone design. Plus, the camera bump is smaller than the Ultra version, which immersively gives a big back frame. There will be corning glass protection on the front as well as on the backside.
A 6.7 inches Full HD resolution Super AMOLED screen has an under-display fingerprint sensor for security concerns. The notable thing is that it has HDR 10+ to enhance the display. Moreover, the bezels are thin and provide curved screen experience.
Memory and Internal
There is an 8GB RAM variant that comes with 128GB and 256GB internal storage, but there won’t be any substitution option for