Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Samsung is going to launch its second batch of premium range smartphones soon, and it expects to release five new devices at the online launch event, which will take place on August 05. In that event, makers will reveal the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series and some other smartphones with some gadgets. This will cover all the details regarding Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra. We have already covered Galaxy Note 20, check that as well.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Specifications Overview
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra appears to have a curved Dynamic AMOLED panel on the front screen.
- There are rumors that the phone will run on Snapdragon 865+ in the USA variant and the global option will get Exynos 990 chipset.
- A triple camera will come for providing superior level photography experience with its 108 MP camera sensor.
- The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra offers a 4500 mAh battery with 45W fast charging support.
- Its expected price is around $1630 (1,22,000 INR).
Design and Display
The premium design smartphone has a different aura than the typical smartphone, it sleeker and has a new gradient effect on the rear-panel. The phone got a squarish design that comes with the iconic stylus pen. At the same time, it got the triple camera rectangular bump on the back panel, which look slightly big.
Coming to the front, it has a 6.9 inches FULL HD+ resolution Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen as its display, and it features the trendy 120 Hz refresh rate with HDR 10+ support to cover up additional in the screen. Plus, its the first phone that gets the Corning glass version 7 protection in the front and back.