Motorola One Fusion Plus Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Motorola’s latest creation launched on June 8 on European soil. The recent member of Motorola series is called Motorola One Fusion+ (Plus), which is the successor to the Motorola Hyper with a few months old, and compared to Hyper, it has better battery consumption.
There are rumors that he will prepare for the global stage within the next few months.
Motorola One Fusion Plus Specification Overview
- The Motorola One Fusion plus phone comprises an ordinary plain design with a quad-camera set up and has a screen of IPS LCD panel.
- It has promising Qualcomm 700 series chipset with Adreno graphics.
- Besides, this offers a secondary storage option and a 3.5 mm jack on the board.
- Comes with a 5000 mAh battery with fast charging support of standard 15W wired charger.
- The expected price of the handset is around is $340 (24,999 INR).
Design and Display
One Fusion + enhances the design with the improved color finish, which gives it a somewhat amazing look and has an almost gradient pattern on the rear panel. Along with this, you will receive the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor on the brand icon of the phone.
On the front, it has a 6.5-inches IPS LCD Full HD panel screen that has standard 369 PPI density. It had no protection and certification, but it provides HDR 10 with no refresh rate option.
Memory and Storage
Motorola One Fusion Plus runs on Android 10 with the theme My User Interface, which is utterly equivalent to the standard version of Android, with some integrated features of Motorola.