Motorola One Fusion Plus Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – Motorola’s latest creation launched on June 8 on European soil. The recent member of Motorola series is called Motorola One Fusion+ (Plus), which is the successor to the Motorola Hyper with a few months old, and compared to Hyper, it has better battery consumption.
There are rumors that he will prepare for the global stage within the next few months.
Motorola One Fusion Plus Specification Overview
- The Motorola One Fusion plus phone comprises an ordinary plain design with a quad-camera set up and has a screen of IPS LCD panel.
- It has promising Qualcomm 700 series chipset with Adreno graphics.
- Besides, this offers a secondary storage option and a 3.5 mm jack on the board.
- Comes with a 5000 mAh battery with fast charging support of standard 15W wired charger.
- The expected price of the handset is around is $340 (24,999 INR).
Design and Display
One Fusion + enhances the design with the improved color finish, which gives it a somewhat amazing look and has an almost gradient pattern on the rear panel. Along with this, you will receive the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor on the brand icon of the phone.
On the front, it has a 6.5-inches IPS LCD Full HD panel screen that has standard 369 PPI density. It had no protection and certification, but it provides HDR 10 with no refresh rate option.
Memory and Storage
Motorola One Fusion Plus runs on Android 10 with the theme My User Interface, which is utterly equivalent to the standard version of Android, with some integrated features of Motorola.
Under the hood, it comes with an 8nm octa-core processor, along with Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 SOC chipset and Adreno 618 series graphics. Fusion+ will pair with 6 GB of RAM with a 128 GB storage option, including support for secondary memory expansion via SD card using a shared SIM slot (1TB).
The phone joins a quad-camera plate in which a primary sensor of 64 MP, an ultra-wide 8 MP snapper with 118°view, with a frame of 5 MP macro and a lens of 2 MP depth sensor camera. Moto 1 Fusion Plus features a 16 MP pop-up selfie camera.
In the native camera app, you will have the same options and features as the standard Motorola device. The pop-up camera is reliable, and therefore a better viewing experience induces on the phone.
Battery and Price
One Fusion Plus comes with Li-Po 5000 mAh battery capacity, although on the other side, it comes with a 15W wired fast charger. On the other hand, it falls in the affordable price range of $340 (24,999 INR) and appears in two fantastic color combinations Twilight Blue and Moonlight White.
The phone also comes with a USB 2.0 type C connector and accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, and rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Motorola One Fusion Plus Specifications
Below, you can see all the details of the Motorola One Fusion Plus specifications.
|Specifications||Motorola One Fusion+ (Plus)|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, and frame|
|Display||Capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD,16M colors|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730|
|Camera||64MP, 8MP, 5MP, and 2MP|
|Selfie||Motorized pop-up 16MP|
Gyro, and Proximity
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh,|
Fast charging 15W
|Colors||Moonlight White and Twilight Blue|
|Price||USD 340 (24,999 INR)|
Motorola One Fusion Plus Pros and Cons
Below, you can see the list of pros and cons of the Motorola One Fusion+ (Plus) Smartphone.
- The gradient lighting effect improves the looks.
- The stock android 10 user interfaces give decent features.
- Its stereo loudspeaker has a prime output quality.
- A conventional performance experience influences on the phone.
- Motorola One Fusion Plus phone is also suitable for heavy games
- Huge battery life.
- It did not have a high fast charging capacity and a noble variant selfie board.
- There is no corning gorilla glass protection.
- No NFC support
- the on-screen fingerprint feature is not available
- Not all languages are supported
Motorola One Fusion Plus is the relentless succession of the new Motorola One smartphone series, despite not having some extraordinary features, but still being able to compete with the competition in the intermediary handset market. Unlike the premium features of Motorola Edge, it manages its value in its respective segment.