Samsung Galaxy M02s Review, Pros and Cons – This year, Samsung plans to launch a new batch of affordable devices in India. Without forgetting that there is the specialized M series, which brings tons of resources at a low cost. Respectively, this year, Samsung starts with the latest Samsung Galaxy M02S smartphone.
The Galaxy M02s smartphone is not available exclusively in India on Amazon. In addition, the availability barrier opens for Thailand’s smartphone markets. On the other hand, it is a basic smartphone, So we didn’t expect much from the start. Even so, we are sure that it will offer excellent value for money, just like all other Samsung products.
The phone is launched in mid-January and without any formal events, probably due to its primary tier status. However, this does not mean that it has no value. So without further ado, let’s understand the details review, and discover the value of the Samsung Galaxy M02s smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M02s Review
- The devices feature a 6.5 inches PLS IPS display panel and, apparently, the 20:9 aspect ratio makes the hands feel comfortable.
- On the other hand, a very standard 13 MP triple camera is introduced on the rear panel.
- As for the processing section, the old generation Snapdragon 450 SoC, the best choice for basic devices.
- Having a large Li-Po 5000 mAh battery guarantees a subtle display time and offers a 15W fast charger.
- It uses Android 10 OS but it is not sure if you will get One UI interface features.
Design and Display
The design part has been the bright spot for Samsung’s basic device. They usually have a very elegant design on top of the plastic body. Apparently, the Samsung Galaxy M02s smartphone provides a cube-shaped camera plate that resembles the design of the S20 ultra. It can be a good leader and attract buyers.
On the other hand, you can buy this phone in three simple, yet magnificent shades. If you want to dare, the Blue and Red variants are suitable to choose from. Whereas, if you are looking for a professional and elegant look, the black tone is the best you can find with this model. Each of them has its appearance without any blemishes.
In addition, the X cross design layout gives a little more exposure to light and ensures a stylish overall look. Although, at the front, the 6.5 inches IPS flat display panel will disappoint you to some extent due to the low pixel density and lack of resolution, which is visible in normal use. But, the aspect of the shine is decent compared to its counterpart.