Samsung Galaxy F02s Review, Pros and Cons – Samsung has launched many high- and low-budget smartphones. Recently, they hit the news with attractive phones called the Samsung Galaxy F02s smartphone. Today, we’re going to review the Galaxy F02s phone that launched on April 9, 2021. The phone looks beautiful with the overall design, but the main attractions of this phone are the screen and battery. The Galaxy F02s comes with an affordable budget.
The Samsung Galaxy F02s smartphone is similar to the Galaxy M02s, as well as the specifications, are all similar from head to toe. It is not known why smartphone companies launched phones with the same design and specifications under different names. If you are addicted to Samsung phones, let’s start with a detailed review of the Samsung Galaxy F02s smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy F02s Review
- The Galaxy F02s smartphone comes with a 6.5 inches screen and maintained user demand in the market.
- Android 10 OS is not the latest but yet not obsolete it does all the necessary work without any problems.
- The CPU runs at a clock speed of 1.8 GHz on the much older Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset.
- The rear panel is built with a triple camera board with a 13MP main camera and you will have a 5 MP selfie camera on the front.
- The Li-Po 5000 mAh battery satisfies all your needs throughout the day and night.