Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Review, Pros and Cons – After the launch of the Samsung premium S series, it changes the tides of competition. It creates a new statement of hows a premium grade smartphone looks like. The S series’s main star is unquestionable the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, which has an amazing quality camera of 108MP and a fantastic Snapdragon 865 chipset onboard.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Review
- The astounding Dynamic AMOLED 2X is the best solution for display and has boundless inbuilt features in it.
- The tidiness of Software of One UI is intact with the brilliant prowess of processor to integrate the next-level performance.
- Alongside this, it features a 108MP primary sensor on the camera-board to help and immersively increase photo qualities.
- In the batter section, it gets hands-on an enormous 5000 mAh supported by a 45W Type-C charger.
- The starting price of the S20 Ultra is $1300 (97,999 INR).
Design and Display
It’s obvious to have a fascinating and compact design on the back panel. Along with the quad-camera setup, the S20 Ultra improves the appearance in several folds while granting glass finishing.
The curved 6.9 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen sports 1440 x 3200 pixels resolution with the 512 pixels density at the front. The technical software aspect enhances viewing experience since it also has a 120Hz refresh rate follow the lead of HDR 10+. For outer protection concerns, the IP rating and corning glass cover them.
Memory and Internal
The leading brand placed the latest and most prominent Snapdragon 865 chipset to expand the reach of performance. Although, the above configuration is only available in the USA, and other countries will get the Exynos 990 SoC.
The phone has high-end performance stats in the AnTuTu’s and Geekbench benchmarks. Including the software of One UI based on Android 10 enriches the user-friendliness with its interface. Besides this, there are a variety of resources for gaming, performance, and camera boost that is supplied in the S20 Ultra.