Samsung Galaxy A22 Review, Pros and Cons – For more than half a decade, the Samsung smartphone has been known as the best screen rendering company. But by 2021, the company is dwindling in the supply of its core resources. The Samsung Galaxy A22 smartphone is an excellent example of this. As it has less visual effect while you are getting 5G and 4G variants.
In the last row of the Samsung Galaxy A22, you’ll have two exciting mid-range smartphones. One has 5G connectivity with subtle features, while the other has value pack specs with a 4G connection. Both devices are different from head to toe, except for the similarly designed layout and look. So let’s start the detailed review of the Samsung Galaxy A22 5g/4g and find out which one is worth buying.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Review
- System UI configuration is based on the latest Android 11, while customization is done through One UI core 3.1.
- They have impressive camera technology and provide a 48MP main camera alongside 8MP for 5G and a 13MP 4G selfie camera.
- As for the screen, you are getting a 90Hz refresh rate panel.
- Both models have performance-oriented experience as they have powerful processors under the hood.
- The battery pillar is the same as getting a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.