Huawei Nova Y60 Review, Pros and Cons – We’ve already seen hundreds of phones this month. The year is not over yet and o many are on the list yet. One of them is the Huawei Nova Y60 smartphone, which is due to launch on December 31, 2021 in India. Although the date has not yet been fixed, we can see some changes over time. It’s interesting to know that the model has already debuted in South Africa. With some decent features, the model shows different prices, but we can expect it to come in the upper-low budget section.
The Huawei Nova Y60 is a 4G set that is better suited for the budget, but not for performance as many phones offer better performance. There is no word for global availability, but it depends on the sale. Whether it’s better to buy this phone, it’s always good to check a review. What you can value in this phone is the battery and other specs are more or less decent as per the price point. So let’s get started on the review of the Huawei Nova Y60 smartphone.
Huawei Nova Y60 Review
- There is a 6.6 inches TFT IPS LCD screen with 720p resolution, which is considered a decent feature.
- Android 10 operating system supported by EMUI 11.0.1.
- The MediaTek Helio P35 chipset proves to be a nice feature, but not satisfyingly on this budget.
- There is a 13MP triple camera on the back, while an 8MP selfie camera is installed on the front.
- The powerful Li-Po 5000 mAh battery provides 10-12 hours of power.
Design and Display
With the two most attractive colors, Crush Green and Midnight Black, the Huawei Nova Y60 will be a fascination for some. With a smooth feel, the rounded 3D body offers an incredible experience while you hold the phone. Coming with a matte textured back surface, it presents a bold new look.
Because of the shiny back panel, it brings out its charm in an