Motorola Moto G51 Review – There are two types of people, one who doesn’t like Motorola for its wrong specs choices or other people who love Motorola for its standard Android features. The same thing applies to the Motorola Moto G51 which definitely offers the standard Android experience but at the same time offers medium specs. Even though the phone is expected released in November 2021, the specs seem slightly average.
Unlike the Moto E40, there are some impressive features, including a faster refresh rate, decent camera setup, and ample battery life. However, there is no news about the global release. But the question is whether it’s worth buying the Moto G51. Well, we’ll cover almost everything about the Motorola Moto G51 in this detailed review.
Motorola Moto G51 Review
- The device comes with an IPS LCD panel which also provides a 120Hz refresh rate and decent pixel density.
- In terms of performance, you’re getting the low-cost Snapdragon 480+ 5G chipset.
- Software partition handles standard Android 11 OS with no bloatware.
- A 50MP main camera setup is featured, while there is also a 13MP selfie camera.
- To supply your daily needs, manufacturers featured a massive 5000 mAh battery with only 10W charging support.
Design and Display
The design look is somewhat similar to the Motorola Moto G60 that was launched in the Indian smartphone market. Although the difference can be seen in the camera module, apart from that, everything is identical from head to toe. Hopefully, you’ll have a choice of vibrant colors in blue that gives the Moto G51 a somewhat sophisticated and independent lo