Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ Review, Pros and Cons – The Redmi brand usually details mid-range and entry-level phones, although they are full of features and cost-effective, the company introduces the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ. It is more like the Redmi 9 copy from India. However, there are several differences in the Redmi 9 international variant.
While there aren’t many changes to the interior and design compared to the previous variant, you’ll notice updated storage options. The Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ smartphone was launched in India on September 24th, but currently no information about the global release. But at the same time, it is a good value for money. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Activ Review
- The phone features a 6.53 inches IPS LCD display that features a 400 nit brightness rating on top.
- Hardware is powered by a 12nm MediaTek Helio G35 chipset under the hood, providing PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- The MIUI 12 Custom Interface software layer offers additional customization capabilities.
- A 13 MP dual camera is present as the rear camera configuration and offers a 5 MP waterdrop notch selfie camera.
- Behind the scenes, the Li-Po 5000 mAh battery life is powered by a 10W charger.