Xiaomi 10 Lite Full Review, Specifications, Pros and Cons: The Xiaomi company recently held a launch event in Europe. In this exhibition, they released Mi 10 series three smartphones, which include the premium range Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro with the junior beast Mi 10 lite budget phone.
The little Beast is a standard mid-range flagship smartphone with 5G connectivity, which makes every user fan of it. There are endless efforts of the company which make this possible to comprise the premium features of the Mi 10 on this phone. It inherited the display quality of the flagship phone and has vast storage capacity compared to its competitor.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Release Date
This flagship phone will be available in the European market from May, and soon after that, it can be released globally. The official specifications sheet is here, so let find out this phone is worth it or not.
- It comes with a 48 MP camera as the primary sensor.
- True Color AMOLED display experience.
- It comes with an enormous battery of 4000+ mAh and two memory variants.
- The starting price is under 28,600 INR ($380).
Design and Display
It has Full HD+ 6.56 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display panel that offers the true-Color segment, and it improves the viewing experience. The resolution of 1080×2340 pixels with 395 PPI density and the screen aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
Memory and Internal performance
The phone has on-board Android 10 with a layering of MI 11 user-interface, and on the other hand, it has a chipset of Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765 with XG 56 modem for 5G connection. It has a 7nm octa-core processor with the graphics of Andreno 620 GPU.
It is available in two memory variants of 6 GB RAM and 128 GB and 8 GB RAM and 128 GB. It comes with LDDPR4 RAM and the storage type of UFS 2.1. It also includes a dedicated MicroSD card.
It has a quad-camera set up of 48+8+5+2 MP and it has a primary sensor of Sony which can record videos up to 2k. The selfie camera comes with 16MP with a video recording quality of 1080p.
Battery, Color, and Others
The phone offers a non-removable Li-Polymer 4160 mAh battery. It delivers fast charging of 20 Watts with full day-long battery life. It comes in black, white, and blue color. One of the most amazing things is that it had a 3.5 mm jack slot with a decent sound setting, under-display fingerprint sensor, and an optical sensor for security. Finally, the starting price of the 6GB RAM variant is around 380$ as well as for 8 GB variant price is 380$.
Xiaomi 10 Lite Smartphone Specifications Detail
|Specifications||Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite|
|Model||Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G, 5G|
|Display||Capacitive Touchscreen AMOLED|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|OS||Android 10, MIUI 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)|
|RAM||6 GB, 8 GB|
|Camera||64MP, 8MP, 5MP, and 2MP|
|USB||2.0 Type C|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, compass, gyro, Proximity, Accelerometer, Sensor|
|Battery||4160 mAh, Fast charging 20W|
|Price||28,600 INR ($380)|
|Color||Black, White, Blue|
Xiaomi 10 Lite smartphone Pros and Cons
- This phone has a high-quality viewing experience, it shows some slight features of the waterfall display, although it didn’t have a curved body-frame.
- The back-camera module has a uniqueness of its own, and it shows the innovation of the company.
- The CPU comes with gold and silver wiring, which drastically reduces the heating issues.
- Graphic improves with the help of the GPU and its display type, so with this feature, you can play high-end games on ease.
- We all know, Xiaomi gives the best camera experience in the mobile industry. You will have additional features such as stunning steady video recording mode, Vlog mode, AI dynamic skyscape feature, and night mode 2.0 for low-light photography experience.
- It has a dedicated microSD card slot that can expand your storage capacity up to 1 TB.
- The heating issue is covered up by the decent wiring of the CPU, but in ordinary cases, the phone starts to show heat effects within a month.
- It didn’t look like the company fixes the over-processing issue in this repacked hardware phone.
- This phone has 3.5mm jack, but the stereo output is not significant.
- According to its price, it at least needs to have a punched hole camera, but on this phone, a water-drop-notch selfie camera is present.
- The performance is quite decent, and on the other hand, there is a lot of bloatware present on the phone, which is not essential for every user.
- The MI 11 user interface is not that great either, it has some bugs which decrease the user-friendliness of the phone.
- The mid-range flagship smartphone offers the support of a storage type of UFS 3.0. In the case of Mi 10 lite, it has UFS 2.1, which didn’t achieve the standards.
We confirm that this phone is a misfit in some standards of the flagship phone, Although, in the overview, the performance and camera feature stabilization is standards. Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite comes under the price of 28,600 INR ($380).