Vivo Y53s Review, Pros and Cons – This is where Vivo puts you in a dilemma, with a difference in specs and budget, both the Vivo Y53s 5g and Y53s 4G phones make you realize the brand’s sharp strategy. Released in the same year in 2021, one on June 11 and the other on July 9, the Vivo Y53s 5G and 4G could make a big impact on the smartphone market. Vivo has launched 5G and 4G in the mid-range budget that you don’t want to miss.
While the Y53s 5G comes with a better refresh rate but has restrictions in some other sections, the Y53s 4G has a better camera but lacks 5g support. To understand it in more detail, let’s begin the review of Vivo Y53s 5g and 4g smartphones.
Vivo Y53s Review
- Both phones feature a 6.58 inches IPS LCD with 1080p resolution but become a different entity with the refresh rate.
- Android 11 is present on both devices, but they differ with custom interfaces.
- The best performance you get with the 5G variant comes with an 8nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset, while 4G comes with a 12 nm MediaTek Helio G80 chipset.
- The 5G variant is different in that provides a dual camera, while the 4G offers a triple camera.
- Both phones have a 5000mAh battery, but differ in fast chargers.
Design and Display
The Vivo Y53s phones come in various color combinations. The brand has retained its uniqueness by providing some eye-catching designs. Whether it’s 5G or 4G, you get smooth colors on every phone. To elaborate this, you will have three colors black, blue, and silver in the 5G option. On the other hand, you will have two variants, black green, and blue-purple in the 4G option. Whichever you choose, you get a good layout on both.
On 5G, you’ll have a dual-camera board on the back, but on 4G, you’ll have a triple camera board. There is no difference with the fingerprint sensor because it is defined in the sidebar on both devices. You will see a small difference in the display section. The 5G model of the Vivo Y53s offers a 6.58 inches IPS LCD screen, while the 4G of