Samsung Galaxy S21 and S21 Plus Review, Pros and Cons – With the start of 2021, Samsung is ready to present its next flagship series, the Galaxy S21 series including – Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra. Of course, these models have the most demanding 5G capacity with highly improved specifications compared to their predecessors. In addition, one of the biggest updates is trend-setting pen support.
We will be mainly paying attention to the Samsung Galaxy S21 and S21 Plus smartphones, which are slightly cheaper than the superior S21 Ultra variant. So, without wasting time, we should go straight to the full review of the Galaxy S21 and S21 Plus smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S21 and S21 Plus Review
- Samsung S21 and S21 Plus run on the latest OneUI 3.0 based on Android 11.
- Both are rated IP68 premium, as well as the extraordinary stylus holder.
- Each device will hit the market in a wide range of original and premium colors.
- Both models are powered by the latest 5 nm Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 chipsets for incredible performance and long battery backup.
- Dynamic AMOLED FHD+ display with HDR10+ and 120Hz refresh rate will definitely increase your media consumption.
Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy S21 and S21 Plus feature a spectacular design with a unique style camera module that differs entirely from the rear layout. Although the screen on both phones does not appear to be curved, it must appear robust and compact. The company is planning to launch several strong colors, such as Phantom Black, Phantom Pink, Phantom Violet, and more. The Phantom Violet stands out because its camera module is painted pink, while the rear panel appears in violet, which contributes to the overall construction.
Initially, an Infinity-O notch is covered in the displays of the S21 and S21 Plus measuring 6.3 and 6.7 inch