Vivo Y20G or Y20s G Review, Pros and Cons – Vivo launched another notable smartphone that is the Y20G smartphone on January 21, 2021, for the Indian user. In the market, you will also get the Vivo Y20s G variant with similar specifications and designs for the Philippines / Indonesia market. Both Vivo Y20s and Y20s G smartphones are similar from head to toe.
The Y20G is a budget smartphone with decent features and the Funtouch 11 opens the door to many customizations. You will have a huge battery life, you can use the lite game and daily uses without any problem. Today we will do a review of the Vivo Y20G smartphone, so let’s get started.
Vivo Y20G or Y20s G Review
- Vivo Y20G has a 6.51 inches HD screen that offers a decent amount of resolution capability.
- You will get the Android 10/11 operating system which is also a moderate choice for today’s users.
- The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio G80, which is a crucial part of increasing the clock speed to 2.0 GHz.
- The rear panel is built with triple AI cameras that provide decent image quality.
- The Li-Po 5000 mAh battery allows you to watch 8 hours of HD streaming online.
Design and Display
As far as your screen is concerned, the Vivo Y20G smartphone has a nice screen with a nice back cover. You will receive an elegantly designed with 8.4 mm dimensions. It looks very thin when you pick it up, and with a weight of 192.3g, you will have no trouble carrying this phone. Your pocket doesn’t look much heavier. Nowadays, we are used to bigger phones, and on the 6.51 inches HD screen, everything looks more colorful and vibrant. The Y20G phone features a notch-less LCD IPS screen with a water drop-shaped selfie camera on the top, check out the similar variant called the Vivo Y20s smartphone.