Vivo iQOO Z3 Review, Pros and Cons – Vivo release its iQOO Z3 smartphone in China in April and, yes, it is one of the exclusive phone lines that Vivo is proud of. The iQOO smartphone always offers power pack solutions that have several fascinating features. A user who lacks modern features that allows them to experience quality with class is none other than the Vivo iQOO Z3 smartphone.
The Vivo iQOO Z3 smartphone takes things one step further and brings the goodness of the cutting-edge refresh rate, 5G technology, and impressive performance. Although you don’t get the Super AMOLED display here, the IPS LCD quality of the screen is not bad. Let’s start with a detailed review of the Vivo iQOO Z3 smartphone.
Vivo iQOO Z3 Review
- Vivo iQOO Z3 phone features a 6.58 inches IPS LCD panel that achieves HDR10 with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Take camera quality to the next level with its 64 MP main camera setup and impressive 16 MP selfie camera.
- As for the performance aspect, everything works through the 7nm Snapdragon 768G chipset equipped with 5G connectivity.
- The software division is going crazy along with the convenient features of Android 11 placed in the custom UI of the OriginOS for iQOO 1.0.
- The company also deployed a Li-Po 4400 mAh battery that comes with the 55W charger.
Design and Display
The Vivo iQOO smartphones may not stand out much in the usual design pattern. But that does not mean that the company did not have an incredible design and color layout. In the case of the Vivo iQOO Z3, you will have options of elegant shades such as Black, Blue, Silver. Each of them goes beyond expectations and presents a fascinating appearance.
In addition, the iQOO takes notes with Vivo phones and makes your devices thin and light, so with the iQOO Z3, you can be sure that you will have a slim build. On paper, the weight is around 185.5 g, which is