Ulefone Armor X5 Pro Review, Pros and Cons – A usual armor smartphone comes in a kind of medium segment budget range, but recently Ulefone launched a simple and inexpensive device in its Armor series, better known as Ulefone Armor X5 Pro phone.
The Ulefone Armor X5 Pro may not be equivalent to Armor 8 or Armor 9, but it has the trademark shield under its hood. This phone was unveiled in September 2020 and has a small screen with low resolution, adequate camera features, nominal software and hardware support, and lastly a huge battery.
Ulefone Armor X5 Pro Review
- The Ulefone Armor X5 Pro features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD panel screen that comes with an appropriate level of 293-pixel density.
- It also includes a dual-camera port assembly in which a 13 MP lens is provided as the main sensors.
- The company offers a 5000 mAh battery pack along with an ordinary 10W charger.
- All functionality is done through the entry-level Helio P22 chipset and it provides enough power to work well in all conditions.
- The design gives a unique feel and protection, which only comes with Ulefone devices.
Design and Display
A simple and robust design is integrated into the back panel on which you will see some kind of mixture of rubber and metal to increase the durability of this phone. In addition to the robust body, the 5.5 inches HD+ IPS LCD front glass shell does not appear to have any type of safety coating.
However, the company never forgets to insert military-grade material into any Armor series smartphone. On the Ulefone Armor X5 Pro, it includes the IP68 protection against dust/water resistant, Drop to concrete resistance, and MIL-STD-810G compliance are there to help protect your device in extreme and harsh conditions.
Memory and Internal
The software’s activities are managed and maintained by the standard Android 10 operating system interface and is never lost to render any kind of bloatware-free experience on the phone.
On the other hand, the 12 nm octa-core processor that powers each core up to 2.0 GHz and placed within the Helio P22 chipset that provides enough power for daily tasks and low-end games. In terms of storage, 4 GB of RAM will pair with 64 GB of internal space, in addition, you can expand storage through a shared MicroSD slot.
The front panel comes with a 5 MP selfie port in the same thick frame format on the top and the main dual camera combines a 13 MP primary lens and a 2 MP depth lens. The dual-camera setup is aligned in a vertical hump along with a LED flash next to it.
With this camera te