Gionee M15 Review, Pros and Cons – Gionee has been in the industry for a long time. Gionee has launched some attractive phones this year at a low budget price. Today’s review of the Gionee M15 smartphone launch on May 28, 2021. So it definitely has the potential to grow in the new design.
It looks like an amazing budget phone with a spectacular design, amazing cameras, a powerful battery, and everything else you need. With decent performance, the Gionee M15 phone is for the user looking for budget phones because the brand doesn’t look ready for the future. As the phone is not powered by 5G technology. Let’s start the detailed review and find out more about the Gionee M15 smartphone.
Gionee M15 Review
- A larger 6.67 inches screen with 1080p resolution is now a high-demand feature.
- Although the Android 11 operating system exists, you will lose the scope of customizing the interface as you wish.
- Another powerful feature is the 12nm MediaTek Helio G90 chipset and Mali-G76 MC4 graphics unit.
- The technology behind the camera may be old-fashioned, but you won’t regret taking pictures with a 48MP main camera.
- Watch Amazon Prime or videos all day long due to the extreme power supply via the Li-Po 5100 mAh battery.
Design and Display
Amazing phones come in great colors that can instantly steal your attention. But with this phone, I think you have to miss it because it doesn’t provide vibrant colors. Only one color, gray is available on the market. So there is no other choice for you. As it displays a dark pattern, some may avoid this phone. Gray with bright rays does not make this phone look very attractive. However, there may be people addicted to these types of colors.
The rear panel consists of a quad camera with an LED flashlight. The fingerprint sensor is also placed on the back panel. When the phone does not provide any weight information, you can expect it will have a 9mm thick sidebar. Now hope you can guess its weight. Take a look at the detailed review on the Gionee P15 Pro smartphone.