TCL 10 SE Specifications, Price, Pros and Cons – The Chinese television company TCL is recently preparing to release two smartphones under there name, known as TCL 10 SE and TCL 10 Plus. These two members of the TCL 10 series are expected to launch in August, but it is not sure in which country it will be available. Moreover, the tech community also find out that the TCL 10 Pro somehow resembles with TCL 10L. We have also reported in our various articles about TCL 10 series check that as well.
TCL 10 Specifications Overview
- As of the rumors, the expected price of the TCL 10 SE is around $159 (11,999 INR).
- The TCL 10 SE sport an LCD panel based on NXTVISION technology, which enhances the viewing experience.
- In the processor department, it gets its hands on the moderate Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset.
- A triple camera configuration appears, which features the 48 MP as the primary camera and has 8 MP selfie port.
- A juice of Li-Po 4000 mAh battery coupled with 15W standard fast charging support.
Design and Display
The TCL 10 SE phone consists of a sleeky design that covers with a glossy layout and has exceptional horizontal strip-like triple camera board, which usually didn’t appear in the mainstream smartphones. The fingerprint scanner is present on the rear panel just below the camera. There are two colors of Black and Violet in which you can select the preferred one.
In our opinion, the Violet vinyl shade looks quite amazing. At the front, a 6.52 inches LCD panel screen compress with 720×1600 pixels resolution and has 269 pixels per inch density intact on the screen. Even it has a tall screen, its weight is around 166 grams, which makes this phone quite slimmer than average devices, and for the side, the frame isn’t thick as it looks. In terms of aspect ratio, it has an adequate ratio of 20:9.
Memory and Internal
Like most TCL 10 series smartphones, it starts with a high memory variant which comes with 128GB internal storage and 4GB RAM. Besides this, add an extra room with a shared Micro-SD slot.
The TCL 10 SE comes with an Android 10 based on TCL UI layering skin. Under the hood has an entry-level category Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset placed next to the 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core processor. This setting always grants PowerVR GE8320 graphic with it.