Samsung Galaxy A51 UW Review, Pros and Cons – Samsung never lowers its user expectations, they always try something new while making the device accessible in the process. The recent UW (Ultra Wideband) series, which is designed exclusively for Verizon’s mm-wave networks, launches another Samsung smartphone with the trademark, known as Galaxy A51 UW 5G.
It is a successor to the Galaxy A51, launched a few months ago. On this phone, you’ll see the momentum of the Snapdragon 765G chipset with a better 5G connectivity option and a bigger battery, while the rest lasts the same as the previous version. Let’s start the review of the Galaxy A51 UW smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A51 UW Review
- A 6.5 inches tall Super AMOLED screen panel integrated into the front screen.
- The phone placed the best mid-range Snapdragon 765G chipset in its hands.
- In addition to the hardware configuration, it also induces support for Android 10 with One UI 2.0 interface.
- An advanced level quad-camera card on the rear panel and has a 32 MP selfie port.
- Inside the phone, a Li-Po 4500 mAh battery arrives with support for 15 W fast charging.
- The Samsung Galaxy A51 UW 5G costs about $550 (about 40,000 INR).
Design and Display
A stylish design return from your procedure and A51 UW achieves a brilliant color effect on your Prism Bricks Blue. Although it comes in a single color variant, it enhances the look of the phone in multiple folds by adding the glossy layout of prismatic texture and high-quality material used in the back frame.
Besides that, the aluminum frame gives a premium touch and the front has minimal bezels in each corner. It is thinner, but a little heavier than the previous version.
Speaking of the screen, a 65 inches FULL HD+ resolution screen placed on a Super AMOLED screen offers incredible features like decent pixel density, and for protection, gorilla glass 3 is intact on the front screen.
Memory and Internal
The configuration follows the example of the Snapdragon 765G chipset that provides the Adreno 620 graphics unit and works precisely with the mmWave system for a superior 5G network and also sub-latent 5G connectivity.
Compared to the previous model that only supports up to 4G LTE, the A51 5G UW is much better. In addition, the octa-core processor can provide all the requirements of the regular task, just as you can handle state-of-the-art games.
In terms of storage, a 6 GB RAM supported by 128 GB of