Sharp Aquos R6 Review, Pros and Cons – As the scenario evolves after the pandemic, the smartphone industry is gradually growing again. Relatively less famous brands are coming up with some spectacular phones that look promising for the next generation. Let’s look at the Sharp Aquos R6 smartphone, which is available from February 2, 2021. It is a unique phone with many extraordinary features.
You will be surprised to read about its features, which are very new and first of its kind. Whether it’s the monitor or the camera, or even the processor, you’ll have a phone that’s not just future-ready with 5G bandwidth, but you’ll have some of the best features that aren’t available on other flagship phones. So let’s get into the detailed review of the Sharp Aquos R6 smartphone.
Sharp Aquos R6 Review
- The world’s first Pro IGZO OLED panel comes with 6.6 inches display.
- Runs on Android 11 OS without any custom UI.
- Gamers will be thrilled to hear that they are getting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset along with an Adreno 660 graphics unit.
- Every smartphone comes with either a triple or quad camera, but the Sharp Aquos R6 claims a 20 MP camera is enough to give you the exact result you see.
- No phone is great without a powerful battery and that’s why the brand has added a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
Design and Display
Coming from a Japanese smartphone maker the Sharp Aquos R6 features a standard rear design in two colors,