ZTE Axon 30 Ultra Review, Pros and Cons – Recently launched the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra smartphone that exaggerates in every section. Whether you think about the processing section or the look of the camera module, everything is great about the Axon 30 Ultra phone. From its front-to-side appearance, you’ll get a sleek device feel.
You’ll get tons of customization features with the latest Android ecosystem. The Axon 30 Ultra is the updated version of the Axon 30 Pro 5g smartphone. Still, the question remains, is it worth buying the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra or not. So let’s start the detailed review of this smartphone.
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra Review
- The ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G consists of a premium metal frame covered by a gorilla glass 5 back panel while 6.67 inches AMOLED on the front.
- In terms of graphics hunting performance, the Snapdragon 888 chipset helps a lot from gaming to smooth browsing.
- Also, there are tons of customization available within the custom layer with Android 11 at the top.
- The real deal is in the camera section, as you get a 3x 64 MP camera configuration on the back with a standard 16MP selfie camera.
- A 65W fast charging stays in the box while you get an inbuilt Li-Po 4600 mAh battery in the phone.
Design and Display
One of the main reasons you should buy the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra phone is its stylish design factor. Plus, the layout textures add a feather boost to the look. In terms of saf