Realme C21 Review, Pros and Cons – Realme added another significant smartphone in its affordable pricing category. Launched in March 2021, the Realme C21 smartphone can attract everyone’s attention. As we all know that the company is increasing its market capacity because of large sales, this phone can be another stepping ahead. For a few years, the company has provided attractive smartphones with great features. The C21 phone is expected to cover the needs of the public. The phone is divided into 3 main categories – camera, battery, and display department.
If you want to change your phone or buy a new one, the specifications of the Realme C21 can help you make an appropriate decision. This detailed review will be your buying guide. So, let’s take a look at the article below and understand its overall value. For your information, the C21 smartphone is the successor to the C20 smartphone. Let’s start a detailed review of the Realme C21.
Realme C21 Review
- The phone comes with a 6.5 inches display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and weighs only 190g.
- Powered by an octa-core processor, the phone runs on Android 10 OS with a Realme UI interface and supports the MediaTek Helio G35 chipset.
- The phone is available in two categories – one with 32GB/3GB of RAM and the other with 64GB with 4 GB of RAM.
- Coming to the camera, the Realme C21 smartphone offers a 13 MP main camera. The selfie camera comes with a 5MP.
- With regard to the battery, it is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh which is not removable and provides a 10W charger.
- In terms of connectivity, Realme supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, and MicroUSB 2.0.
Design and Display
Realme attracts an audience first when it comes to design. The Realme C21 phone offers a smooth design and it looks similar to the Realme 7i smartphone. On the other hand, it comes with two different color options – black and blue. Both colors have a standard appearance and if you don’t like the blue cross, you can choose the black option. This 190g phone features an elegant look with a glass front and rear with a plastic bezel.
Another more important thing is your screen. As noted, the phone offers a 6.5 inches LCD display with IPS technology. The resolution of 720p offers a moderate-looking screen with a good aspect ratio. The resolution fails to add improvements to your resource.
Memory and Internal
Nowadays, where each phone comes with an updated high-quality operating system, the Realme C21 smartphone comes with Android 10. This feature misses the advanced and updated android 12 platforms. Although it is a low-budget phone, Realme has maintained a standard operating system with its simple UI interface.
The phone is available in two categories – one with 32 GB storage and 3 GB of RAM and the other with 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM. Now, it depends on your current condition on which you decide. If you want to