Oppo A54 Review, Pros and Cons – Oppo is a big name in the smartphone market, recently announced the Oppo A54 5G smartphone. This is the best 5g smartphone with a low budget and open possibility for everyone to buy a 5g device.
The Oppo A54 5G, released on April 14, 2021. As you can see, it comes with 5G connectivity this phone has a lot more to offer. On the other hand, there is also a non-5G model available on the market. You won’t find much difference in these 2 variants. Let’s start a detailed review of the Oppo A54 smartphone.
Oppo A54 Review
- The 6.5 inches screen has an LTPS LCD display, which is above average for offering higher image quality.
- Android 11 OS comes with a custom ColorOS UI 11.1 that makes your multitasking easy to handle.
- If you want a phone for heavy use, like games or streaming videos, the Oppo A54 offers the same with the Snapdragon 480 processor that offers a clock speed of 2.0 GHz.
- When it comes to the camera, you are impressed with a quad camera.
- The Li-Po 5000 mAh battery allows you long battery life for sure.
Design and Display
Oppo created a reference with his design. With some crunchy colors like Fluid Black, Fantastic Purple, and Space Silver, you can make just about anything, but each color can break your wallet. The bright color on the back is more attractive and modern. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the sidebar of the phone as it comes with an LTPS IPS LCD display.
It offers superior screen view and, at this budget, is an attractive feature, rather than AMOLED. The 90Hz refresh rate makes the phone stand out among others. To get a uniform view of the video, it is a standard feature of the brand. You don’t need to use more brightness because 480 nits are considered to be above average. The 1080p resolution on the 6.5 inches screen offers rich, accurate colors and offers a vivid experience in your day-to-day. Surprisingly, the phone has a small selfie camera hole on the left side of the front screen.