Vivo Y72 Review, Pros and Cons – The new Vivo Y series smartphone arrives in Thailand with the brand name Vivo Y72 5G. As you may have guessed, the device is a mid-range smartphone that offers 5G technology support. As a mid-level device, you can expect many things, the initial batch of the device goes on sale on March 31.
But now the question remains that is worth buying this device or not. So, to understand, here is the complete review of Vivo Y72 smartphone, let’s begin an in-depth review.
Vivo Y72 Review
- The Vivo Y72 features a standard 6.58 inches IPS LCD panel that offers impressive Full HD resolution.
- In terms of the battery pack, you will receive a huge Li-Po 5000 mAh battery covering the charging speed of 18W.
- The phone also offers robust performance through the 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G chipset.
- As for the software section, the Funtouch 11.1 interface comes with the latest Android 11 skin.
- A 64 MP triple camera setup introduced a strip-like camera module offering an interestingly new layout.
Design and Display
The appearance of the Vivo Y72 5G looks like a cool autumn breeze, and the design of the camera’s update module makes the design aspect more transcendent. In addition, the phone offers a fast and convenient side-mounted fingerprint reader. On the other hand, there are two-tone colors from which you can choose the most preferred one.
Graphite Black comes with a slightly shiny touch experience and provides a professional look while Dream Glow flows into the sophisticated category. Both models have unique characteristics that make each one different. However, you will notice fingerprint smudge stains if you are using the phone without th