Nokia C2 2020 Smartphone Pros and Cons: Nokia company is known for its inexpensive mobile devices and offers good quality built phones, which includes mid-range budget smartphones. A few days ago, Nokia company had globally launched the new Nokia C2, which will become the successor of the previous year launched C1 smartphone. It’s expected that this phone will be available in the global market at the end week of April month, and soon after that, you can see on the Indian terrain.
Let see the Nokia C2 Pros and cons, features and highlight and get the overview with the help of the given specifications information.
- It is a standard mid-range budget phone, which comes under $100 (7,000 INR)
- The security updates come periodically.
- It has a similar design to the Nokia 2.3 and Nokia 8.2
Nokia C2 Design and Display specifications
The plain design gives an authentic look to the phone, and the plastic body-frame mixed accurately with the design. On the other hand, it has Full HD 5.7 inches IPS LED capacitive touchscreen display, which gives a decent screen viewing experience and a resolution of 720×1440 pixels with 280 PPI density.
Nokia C2 Internal & Memory specifications
It has an OS of Android 9.0 Pie, which based on a stock Android user interface, and that is suitable for the first time smartphone user. It has 28 NM Unisoc chipset with Quad-core 1.4 GHz, 1GB RAM with 16GB internal storage comes with in-built Micro-SD card, the storage capacity can increase up to 64 GB.
Noki C2 Camera Specifications
Talking about camera Nokia C2 has a 5MP main camera and a selfie camera of 5 MP as well with featured LED flash for both. As for the videos, it can record videos up to 720 pixels at 30 fps.
Nokia C2 Battery, Price, and Others
The phone has a removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery, which can stay alive for a day. It includes a 3.5 jack port with a charging port of micro-USB 2.0 type.
It is available in two colors of cyan green and Black, and there is no official news regarding the price of the phone. But, we speculate that according to its specification, the starting price will be under $100 (7,000 INR).
Nokia C2 Specifications
- Model – Nokia C2
- Network – 2G, 3G, 4G
- Announced – March 2020
- Size – 5.7 inches
- Weight – 161 g
- Build – Glass front, plastic back, and frame
- Display – capacitive touchscreen IPS LCD, 16M colors
- Resolution – 720 x 1440 pixels
- OS – Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset – Unisoc
- CPU – Quad-core 1.4 GHz
- Card – Yes
- RAM – 1GB
- Internal – 16GB
- Camera – 5MP
- Selfie – 5MP
- Radio – Yes
- USB – 2.0
- Sensors – Proximity, Accelerometer,
- Battery – 2800 mAh
- Color – Black, Cyan
Nokia C2 2020 Smartphone Pros and Cons
- The stock android user interface is simple to use. So, for the first-time smartphone user will like that.
- It’s simple to use, all the apps, and other things are available on pre-install.
- The sound quality audio output of the loudspeakers is flawless with and without a 3.5 mm jack.
- You can use preferred social media channels and can watch videos at high-quality on Youtube videos.
- The phone offers 4G connectivity and a dedicated AI button for Google Assistant.
- The camera quality and photography aren’t that great.
- In 16 GB internal storage, in which around 60% storage is already cover with system apps and pre-installed apps. So in default condition, microSD is a must for the phone.
- The Performance is a bit low because of 1GB RAM, and it works slow when performing multi-tasking, in some condition, it starts to hang, and you see lag.
- This smartphone is not for gaming. It is for mild and standard use of calls and social media.
After reading Nokia c2 phone pros and cons it is up to you. This phone is suitable for those who are looking for a first interaction with the smartphone. Or, for those who want to change their keypad phone and want to buy a low-cost mobile. It is the best choice for them and it furnishes the brand’s worth of Nokia and offers a decent smartphone in less than 7,000 INR ($100).