iPhone 12 series – Rumors Specification, Price, and Release date. In 2019, Apple unveiled its iPhone 11 series, which able to inter-well a decent experience to its user. Like last year, this year Apple is going to launch its latest lined up of iPhone 12 series.
iPhone 12 series
Recently, there are a lot of rumors and leaks are coming forth related to the upcoming iPhone series, one of them is video leaks in which the look of the iPhone 12 is uncovered. In that video, A box-shaped or flat brick shaped handset seen, which remained the initial iPhone 5’s design.
Moreover, It looks like Apple company is going backward with the layout to give the users some sense of connectivity with their new phones while upgrading the feature section of their smartphone.
We consume distinct types of rumor reports and finally get an explanation of some significant factors of the Apple iPhone 12 series and its specification info.
- Just like 11 series, Company is preparing a production line of four different segments smartphone, like iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Max, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 max Pro.
- Its launch-date will be a push by due to coronavirus effect, and its expected to delay up to October.
- These phones will break their ten years old tradition to launch their second unit of smartphones in September.
Rumored iPhone 12 series specifications
The rumored specifications are not that accurate, though Jon Prossor(Apple leaker) details about the chain supply, prototypes, and specifications of the upcoming 2020 iPhone.
- iPhone 12 – The design commonly shared on all the phones, and as for the rumor, a 5.4 inches Super Retina OLED panel associate on A14 Bionic processor with memory 4GB RAM along with storage of 128GB and 256GB will come. A dual-camera step would be on this phone. The expected price of the base variant will be around USD 649 (49,999 INR).
- iPhone 12 Max – The phone will have a 6.1 inches Super Retina OLED panel plant on the A14 Bionic processor with memory 4GB RAM accompanying with storage of 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB, including the dual-camera board. Its basic variant price starts from USD 649 (56,999 INR).
- iPhone 12 Pro – Handset comes with 6.1 inches Super Retina XDR OLED panel plant on the A14 Bionic processor with memory 6GB RAM accompanying with storage of 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB, that has Triple camera setup with LiDAR. The device will have a price tag of USD 999 (75,999 INR).
- iPhone 12 Pro Max – It will arrive with a 6.7 inches panel covering up the same display type of 12 Pro, and it will have the identical specification as the 12 Pro. This grand smartphone starting price will be around USD 1,099 (82,999 INR) and the higher variant will exceed USD 1,399 (1,05,999 INR).
The production batch will be going to start after the Covid-19, and there will be a definite delay in the debuting process, which points out that they may push the launch date forward to October or maybe even up to November. We will have to wait until the official reports.