ZTE Blade A7s Review, Pros and Cons – ZTE is known for providing end-to-end value-for-money on smartphone devices – they offer something exceptional in every range. As in the gaming range, Red Nubia is an excellent example of powerful software at a stable budget price. Or speaking of a basic level, they got the Blade 20 5G to attract an interested buyer.
On the other hand, ZTE launches yet another entry-level smartphone with almost basic level specifications – the phone known as the ZTE Blade A7s 2020, of course, the updated version of the A7s. The ZTE Blade A7s 2020 will be launched in Germany, and it looks like the phone will be priced around $150 (11,000 INR).
Anyway, advancing to specifications, the phone appears to be quite simple according to the expected price, as well as the specifications written on the paper. So, without further ado, let’s see the review of the ZTE Blade A7s 2020 smartphone.
ZTE Blade A7s Review
- The octa-core configuration CPU power supply can be more than sufficient for calls and subtle use of social media.
- On the bright note, the ZTE Blade A7s 2020 couples 64 GB internal storage with 3 GB RAM support.
- As for the camera, the triple camera based on 16MP introduced as the camera’s main port, while there is an 8MP selfie camera lens on the front.
- The company inserts a reliable 4000 mAh Li-ion battery into the phone to operate the entire system properly.
- Perhaps getting the 6.5 inches IPS LCD is a decent choice for the phone.
Design and Display
The center of attraction is the bright design of the blue variant that gives the rear panel a cool look, while the black colors give a feeling of compact construction. Next to the camera plate, the fingerprint reader is placed at the rear. In addition to the simple design, the ZTE Blade A7s 2020 smartphone comes with impressive build quality, but the polycarbonate layer may not match your brand.
Still, the front part is good enough to seduce the purchase of this phone, as it has the waterdrop notch panel, which appears to have a very standard 6.5 inches IPS LCD screen. The HD resolution is mandatory for a basic phone and, at the same time, the pixel density is also moderate. Here is the list of pros and cons of the ZTE Blade 20 5g smartphone.
Memory and Internal
The ZTE Blade A7s 2020 smartphone equips a Unisoc SC9863A chipset based on 28 nm architecture. The processing unit of the octa-core is absurdly weak compared to other smartphones of the company since the processing speed can only go up to 1.6 GHz at most. It’s sad, but you can only run a few simpl