Huawei P50 Review, Pros and Cons – When a previously known brand enters the market, the expectation is enormous. Coming from the P-series smartphones, Huawei released it 4G phone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. According to the company’s information, coming with the Huawei P50, this model is also an expensive phone with some amazing features. A wonderful layout, an attractive camera setup, and a brilliant processor make the P50 phone the ultimate choice for smartphone lovers.
Global availability has not yet been exposed. It is still under the limitation of the Chinese market. As for the recent news of chip shortages, Huawei will use Qualcomm Snapdragon instead of its native Kirin chipset. It seems that the brand has dedicated its excellence to making these phones a big hit. Whether it will be or not, time will tell. But before that, let’s start with a detailed review of the Huawei P50 smartphone.
Huawei P50 Review
- Front OLED panel includes a 6.5 inches screen with 1224 resolution.
- You have HarmonyOS 2.0 to conduct the internal operation of this model.
- Due to the shortage of chips, the company decided to offer the 5nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G chipset.
- The 50 MP main camera enhances the beauty of photography.
- A Li-Po 4100mAh battery can be daunting for a gamer or smartphone lover.
Design and Display
With a metal frame and unique layout, the Huawei P50 can be a sensation for everyone. Its attractive colors are fabulous. While the P50 Pro comes in 5 colors, the P50 has 3 colors. It’s amazing to hold Black, Glod, or White colors. If you fall into the high-end user’s category, you can appreciate its glossy design. The rear panel displays a uniquely manuf