Infinix Hot 10T Review, Pros and Cons – The choice depends on the resources that the brand offers. If it provides some notable features with a notable budget, then there really should be a buzz around the corner. Infinix Hot 10T smartphone is doing the same thing. Launched on May 4, 2021, the phone has already caught the attention of smartphone users.
The brand came up with this spectacular smartphone that may be the best choice for you this year. Choosing the best smartphone is difficult but we are here to help you with a detailed review of the Infinix Hot 10T smartphone.
Infinix Hot 10T Review
- The Infinix Hot 10T smartphone has a 6.82 inches tall screen with a normal 60Hz refresh rate.
- Android 11 OS comes with a custom XOS 7.6 UI.
- The MediaTek Helio G70 increases performance with the help of a 2.0 GHz Octa-Core processor.
- The 48 MP AI triple camera also allows you to capture decent photos in proper daylight.
- With this budget, the 5000 mAh battery adds big advantages to this phone.
Design and Display
The frameless design is made with care to make the phone more attractive. The Infinix Hot 10T phone has a 6.82 inches high screen with a 90 Hz refresh rate. A tall screen allows you to watch videos and play games without any problems. But You will not get Full HD quality as the phone comes with a 720p resolution display. Although it is made of IPS technology, it does not disappoint you at all. The touch sampling rate is 180 Hz, which allows you to hover your screen without any problems.
Some of its unique characteristics make it an interesting entity in the market. You will have four spectacular colors like Black, Purple, Morandi Green, and the Heart of the Ocean. The rear panel is slightly larger at the back because of the separate LED section. You get a fingerprint sensor just below the camera board on the