Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus Review, Pros and Cons – Huawei unveiled its most anticipated Mate 40 series, consisting of three smartphones – Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, and Mate 40 Pro+. The star of the series, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus with its iconic design and a fantastic camera, blows out the competition between flagship devices.
However, it will be the last smartphone to embark on a Kirin chipset after Huawei’s ban from the United States. So, until and unless Huawei finds a solution, its future seems to be in the dark. In addition, according to reports, Huawei was heard working on its own operating system after Google hits the company to remove its services.
Now, let’s move on to our main point and review the incomplete details of Mate 40 Pro Plus.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus Review
- The 6.76 inches immersive horizon OLED screen shines when it comes to unparalleled media consumption experience.
- The Kirin 9000 5G chipset sets a benchmark, making a remarkable leap in terms of efficiency and performance.
- The 50 MP Penta ring camera is no less than a marvel of technology.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus turns the tables on the previous generation with 66W Super fast charging technology.
- The 13MP front camera configuration not only takes attractive selfies but also functions as a 3D facial recognizer.
Design and Display
The ceramic-coated rear finish of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus goes hand in hand with the so-called Note 20 Ultra. The innovative Space Ring camera layout is fantastic. Huawei takes the screen a step further by incorporating the 88-degree cascading party eye screen combined with an advanced cropped selfie module. Extremely minimal bezels are no exception in providing you with an unparalleled content viewing experience.
Let’s turn our attention to the screen, Huawei on the back hosting a beautiful 6.76 inches Flex OLED screen that takes you to a